Episode 25 - Scene 2

Gorilla, Adrien's bodyguard, was driving Adrien and Nathalie to the Hôtel de Ville. They had to arrive earlier, so Nathalie can prepare everything for Gabriel Agreste's entrance.

While driving, Adrien was watching outside the window and looked up to the few clouds. It was a sunny day and the people looked happy. Adrien really wished to be outside of the car to freely enjoy the weather. He often thought about the fact, how his life would go, if his father wasn't a famous fashion designer or if his mother would be still with them. How much he missed her. To prevent tears from flowing, he stopped looking through the window.

"Nathalie, how come that father wants to make that big announcement personally by himself? And what is it even? Usually, father does not like to be in front of people.", Adrien glanced to Nathalie, in the little hope of getting an answer, while she was busy with her tablet.

Nathalie interrupted her workflow and turned her head right to Adrien. She saw his green and innocent eyes and felt a sadness in her heart. Even if she isn't his mother, Adrien really has grown very dear to her and it hurts her every time, if she is unable to tell him the truth. She took a deep and silent breath and answered.

"I'm sorry Adrien, but I cannot tell you anything right now. When we will arrive, you will hear the announcement your father has to make in order to plan the future of the Agreste company."

As he expected, Adrien once again did not get a proper answer. But he understands that Nathalie is restricted in her actions. It's always his father, who breaks the harmony between them.

As he was thinking about what he actually could do after finishing school, he saw Nino walking down the streets. Earlier the day Nino told him, that he will also be going to the Hôtel de Ville because he 'couldn't let his dude alone with his old man'.

"Nathalie can we please pick up Nino? He's going to the same place like us. Please?" Adrien asked out of joy of seeing his best friend.

Nathalie didn't mind and ordered Gorilla to stop the car. Adrien jumped out of the car and stepped over to Nino. He saw Adrien and stopped walking.

"Dude, how come you're still here? I thought you'd already be there. ", Nino asked wondering.

"We're on our way. Come with us, so you don't have to walk all the way.", Adrien offered Nino. Just like Nino is, he wouldn't let his best friend alone and went to the car with Adrien.