Y/N: then stop acting like one and come home. You brat.

Sasuke gets irritated.

Sasuke: a brat huh? Then why do you constantly act like one....?

Y/N: they all risked there lives. To sage you damnit.

Sssuke: well wasn't that nice of them.

He waves to me and begins to walk away.

Flashback

Sasuke: big brother Y/N!!! Will you always be there for me?

Y/N: of course Sasuke!!!! I won't ever let anything bad happen to you ok?

Sasuke: k!!!

Flashback end

As Sasuke continues to walk away he sees a shadow and looks up to see Y/N flying at him before tackling him to the ground.

Y/N: YOUR GONNA TELL ME YOUR COMRADES RISKED THERE LIVES FOR NOTHING!?! I MADE A DAMN PROMISE TO YOU SO THAT NOTHING BAD WOULD EVER HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!

Sasuke: my comrades huh......if I'd stay with comrades with you..........or let you baby me......I would have never gotten this strong.........

Y/N: YOU DAMN-

I kick his face up before sending a powerful punch to his gut making him crash up against the wall. He steps out of the wall and cracks his neck while stretching his shoulder.

Sasuke: you call that a punch? Even Sakura can hit harder then that.........

Y/N: ALL OROCHIMARU WANTS IS TO WEAR YOYR BODY LIKE A SUIT OF ARMOR!!!!!!

Sasuke laughs and I grit my teeth before slamming my foot into the ground.

Y/N: DAMNIT SASUKE YOUR COMING BACK TO THE VILLAGE WHETHER YOU NOT YOU DAMN BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! SO WAKE UP BEFORE I HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

Sasuke scoffs.

Sasuke: I have woken up. That guy who dreamed of a happy future of peace and friendship. He was he one who was asleep. That's why I left the village. That's why I've gone in search of power. It's not the future I dream of anymore. It's in the past. That's where my dream lies.

I clench my fists before running up the statue and back onto hashiramas head.

Y/N: fine...........

Y/N: let's finish this then

Sasuke: agreed.......

3rd POV