➪𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

-----~~•❦•~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----

A/n: Hello! sorry for late update. I just finished my exams and I think I'm going to fail 😀...Anyway enjoy <3

Today as planned, they would travel into the forest on east to find the flower. Everyone were going except for Felix, Lily and Jannette. As Anastacius said, someone had to keep an eyes on Elizabeth just in case something happened and he trusted Felix in this.

Claude refused to bring Athanasia along at first but they need her intelligence to guide them. Besides, there's four people to protect her.

Before the sunset, they'll waiting in front of the gate. Well, everyone expected for Anastacius. He said that he need to do something first before they go.

--~•♕•~--

Anastacius held Elizabeth's hand tightly, intertwined their fingers together. He brought her hand to his face and kissed the back of her hand.

"I hope this flower will help you. I'll bring it back no matter what. It'll end soon, dear. Bear with it just a little more." He then get up and kissed her forehead lovingly. He looked at her one last time before meet the others.

When he arrived there, he saw that everyone was waiting for him and hopped on his horse. "Alright is everyone's ready?" Anastacius asked earning a nodded from everyone.

"Have a safe travel Your majesty." Felix, Lily and Jennette bow down a little. Both Anastacius and Claude nodded and they started their travel.

Mission: Find the Night Flower
Begin!

--~••~--

"Why do we need to find a river first?" Carsein asked. Right now they're in deep inside the forest , trying to find the source of the water. The moon was in perfect circle above them.

Athanasia give him a are you serious face. She then said "we need to find the river. It will lead you to the waterfall. Besides in the book it said follow the flows of the water. So I think it might be a river." Carsein nodded at understanding.

It's around 8 p.m and they still couldn't find or heard the sound of the water. Athanasia sigh in frustrating. "Ahh!! Where's the river!? Or are we on the wrong side? I know I should've asked Ijekiel to come along..." Lucas's face frowning at the name. He was allergic to that name. Maybe they've work together for once, but that didn't mean he'll let his guard down. That man can snatch his girl anytime with that gentle face of his. Lucas let out a low 'tch' and turned away.

"Let's take a break." Anastacius said and then he hopped off from his horse. It was a long silence, they're all in deep thought. It was then Claude broke the silence.

"Did you perhaps need this...?" Claude asked while taking out something from his side pocket.

It's a map.

Everyone stood there in shock, Lucas stared at his soon to be father in law with disbelieve. Really? He have that all the time and didn't said anything about it AT ALL?! "DADDY! Why didn't you tell us sooner?!!" Athanasia snatched the map from his hand. Anastacius give a smack on his head. "You fool why didn't you give it to us earlier?"

Claude rub his head where his brother hit him. "I thought you could find it. I just brought it just in case. Besides, you didn't asked." Anastacius shake his head and let out a big sigh and walk away to Athy. Claude followed behind him.

"So where are we now?" Carsein asked when Athy opened the map with everyone surrounding it. "I think we're around here." Anastacius pointed to 'The Maple Frorest' that written on the map. "We're in the maple forest?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah look aroud you idiot." Carsein said.

Lucas looked at his left and right "Oh yeahhh you're right, my bad." He let out a chuckle while shrugging his shoulders.

When Carsein and Lucas continued to babbling about whatever topic they're talking to, Anastacius, Claude and Athy kept looking at the map. To their luck, there's one river near them. Maybe about an thirteen minutes if they ride the horse with slow pace.

"We better start moving . Lucas, Carsein we're going!" Anastacius said grabbing the two attentions.

--~•♕•~--

After a long journey, they finally found what they're searching for, the river. They stood at the edge of the river. "Thank goodness we found it." Athy sigh in relief. Just one more step and they'll find the cure for Elizabeth.

"Which way to east?" Claude asked, looking at his left and right only to find that what it seems the endless river. Anastacius took out a compass and put it in his palm.

The tip of the needle on the compass pointed to their left, which is also they need to go to the left side of the river. "left side of the river. Let's go!" Anastacius shouted and they all ride their horse at fast pace.

They kept following the flows of the water, just like what was written in the book. They didn't know how long they kept following the river or what time it is now. What they know right now was the cave in front of them. Yes, it's a cave and not the river. Why was the cave in here. Where's the waterfall?

Athy looks like all the hope to cure her aunt was being ripped away. They traveled this far only to find a small cave? It is even a cave? Its more like a tunnel.

"Let's go inside." Lucas said which grabbed everyone's attentions. "What are you saying Lucas. There's no waterfall. Let's go back and search for it again tomorrow..." Athy said. She tried her best not to cry. It's my fault that we didn't find the waterfall. If only-

Her thoughts was cut off by Claude. "We don't know what's inside unless we go and find out."

"Claude's right. And look, the water comes from that cave. There're must be some source of the water." Athy wiped her tears and hopped off from her horse. They tied the horse rope to the tree to prevent the horses from run away.

Slowly, one by one entered the cave, only for them to find something that's truly majestic.

-----~~•❦•~~-----