➪𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

-----~~•❦•~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----

"Why are you doing this...Alex!!" Elizabeth shouted. She didn't expect her kidnaper to be Alex. Why? Why is he doing this? The sweet and caring Alex that she knows was no longer there.

"Why...why!! Are you asking me why I'm doing this?!" He shouted and laughing maniacally. "I'm doing this because of our so-called-emperor!!" What... she thought in disbelieve.

"What did he ever do to you?" She asked carefully. He might kill her right away if she take one false step. He scoffed "He killed my sister 16 years ago!!" Elizabeth face was washed with shocked. 16 years ago, when Claude was on killing spree at the Ruby palace. Alex must saw her shocked face.

"So you remember! Yes! My sister was a maid on Ruby palace. She didn't do anything wrong! But that crazy emperor kill her because his woman was dying while giving birth!" He shouted, his face was determined to get a revenge for his sister. He must get a revenge.

"I was there to witness everything on how he took her life! Yet I couldn't do anything. We're poor. We only leaning on her to feed us, to take care of us! But now she's gone. I wasn't able to have a normal childhood because of him. I have to work so my sister and me can eat." His face look mad and sad at the same time. His story really leaving Elizabeth speechless.

"Why are you kidnap me? I'm not the one who killed your sister." Elizabeth look up to meet his eyes. "Oh about that! I just thought maybe we could see him suffer from his lovely sister's death." He said sarcastically.

"There's two of you earlier who is the oth- don't tell me the other person...was Sofia?" A realisation hit her hard. Wasn't she sick?

"How smart....yeah it's me." another figure came out from the shadow. "H-how...?" it was a lie when she said she wasn't shaking. Because right now, she was shaking so bad.

"Alex, we need to kill her now. They're coming. I saw them leaving the palace earlier." Sofia turn to face Alex, which he replied with a nod. He took of his sword from its sheath on his left hips.

Elizabeth's head hung down. Alex step closer to Elizabeth. He lift up his sword, ready to stab her. "Do you have any last words?" he smirk evilly. Elizabeth mumbled something under her breath.

"Hah?! Did you said something?!"

"I said I won't let you kill me easily!" she shouted and easily brooke the rope around her wrist and summoned her sword behind her back to block his attack.

Her sword and his clashing together. Elizabeth push her sword against his making him jump back and stand next to Sofia. "I guess I can't fight with this dress." with one snap, her dress changed into something that she can move freely.