➪𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

-----~~•❦•~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----

Carsein's pov

Where is she, she's taking too long... I though while searching for my sister. It's been an hour since she said that she'd go to buy some food. What food is she buying that take too much time.

I searched for her everywhere. From the coward place to the ally. My thought was full with questions. Is she okay? Is something happened to her? Where is she? I can't let her getting hurt. I began to panicked.

While I'm running through one of the ally on the town near the festival, I found something that belong to her. The dagger. How did I know, because she always show it to me and told me that someone's special give it to her. And I know she didn't use that dagger if something didn't happened.

She's in trouble!! I wasted no time and go to the palace, using the horse that I found. I don't care who is it but this is more important than that.

--~•♕•~--

"Open the gate!!" I shouted to the guard. They opened it quickly seeing that I was in fast peace.

When I stopped near the emperor's office, I get off from my horse and run to search for Claude or Anastacius. Running through the hallway, I saw the familiar blonde hair.

"Your majesty!! Anastacius!" He turned to face me with and tilted his head in confusion. "Oh Carsein wht- why are you in hurry?" He asked me. I'm still catching my breath from running earlier.

"Help...my sister..." I hold myself from tearing up. It's embarrassing. His face turn from confusion to worry. "What happened?" His voice was cold, I failed to do my job. He told me to take care of my sister, but I failed.

"I think my sister was getting kidnapped." I stood up straightly and bow "I'm sorry! I just got too excited for the festival that I wasn't aware on my surrounding.. I should protect her..." I was waiting for him to slap me or attack me with magic, but instead he pat my head.

"It's okay we're going to rescue her together." I look up to him, even though he look calm but I know he's on rampage inside. "It's not your fault. Now let's go find Claude." I nod while wiping my tears then we went to Claude's office.

I'll kill everyone who kidnapped her... Anastacius thought. His face was darkened, sending chills through my spine just by looking at his face.

--~•♕•~--

3rd person's pov

When Carsein told Claude what happened, he was going to find the kidnaper by himself but stop when he saw his brother's face. Anastacius told him that they should at least have plans and aware of the situation. Going without a plan wasn't ended up good.

So right now Carsein, Anastacius, Claude and also Felix was trying to find who is the kidnaper. "Do Elizabeth have an enemy?" Anastacius asked. "I don't know but when the news about her brook up the engagement with Anas everyone kept sending her a marriage proposal. And she refused every single one." Carsein said, thinking that one if the man wanted a revenge.

"By the way, how do you know she's getting kidnapped?" Felix asked. Carsein took out the dagger from his pocket and put it on the table. "I found this in one of the ally near the festival. I know she's not gonna use it unless to protect herself."

Anastacius pick up the dagger. He observing it. He know it well. Why? Because he give it to her. Long time ago when they still a kid. The memories of her and him running through his mind. He tighten his grip on the dagger but not too tight or else the dagger will broke.

The door suddenly opened, breaking the silence. "Daddy!! I'm here-Ack!!" Its Athanasia with Lucas lazily following her from behind. She was excited but shocked when she felt the atmosphere in the room. "W-what's wrong?" She asked. Lucas was also confused by the situation in this room.

"Elizabeth was kidnapped..." Claude said. Athanasia gasps. Tears building up from her beautiful diamond eyes. "Lucas can you track her mana?" Anastacius wasted no time and asked the magician. "I can, but if her mana was not strong enough, I can't do anything." He nodded. With that everyone stood up and getting prepared.

"Carsein lead us to the ally on where do you find the dagger." Claude said and getting nod from Carsein. "You stay here." Lucas said to Athanasia. "But I can help!" Athanasia protest. "No! You can't get hurt. We promise to bring her back alive." Lucas give her a pack on her forehead before leaving the room with everyone else.

Aunty please be safe..

"Alright lets go kill that bitch." Anastacius said. Now everyone know that he's really mad.

 Now everyone know that he's really mad

--~•♕•~--

With Elizabeth

She slowly opened her eyes. She tried to move around but she can't. Her hands was tied up on her back. She look around, its dark. There's only a light around her.

"You're finally awake." A voice that's sounds familiar to her but she can saw where is it come from. Suddenly a figure walk forward to her. The black cloak from earlier. "Who are you?" Elizabeth asked.

The person slowly took off the cloak, revealing someone that she never thought would be doing this.

"Surprise..."

The person grin evilly. Her eyes went wide, her mind can't think of anything on what's going on. Why? Did she do something that would upset him. She look up to him.

"Why are you doing this..."

-----~~•❦•~~-----