➪𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

-----~~•❦•~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----

"You should knock."

"I think you should do it."

"He's your father!"

"I know but it would be awkward..."

"Oh came on! We're gonna be late for our tea party."

"I knock you speak. Okay?"

".....okay."

Athanasia and Jennette were currently standing in front of Elizabeth's room, deciding on who should knock to wake them up.

Since they saw Anastacius sneak inside her room last night, it would be awkward if they saw....something that they shouldn't see. "Okay lets knock..." Jennette hesitantly knock the door.

Silence....

Athanasia and Jennette look at each other before knock agin. No respond. Athanasia had enough. She was looking forward for this tea party with Elizabeth and it can't be late. Without wasting any time, she open the door and burst in.

"Athy wait we shouldn't—"

"Oh.... well this is cute..."

Athanasia and Jennette look at the two adults hugging each other comfortably. Sleeping like they didn't care about what happened to the world as long as they had each other.

 Sleeping like they didn't care about what happened to the world as long as they had each other

"Am I gonna be a sister soon?" Jennette whispers to Athanasia. "Who knows..." she whispered back.

"Anyway...Aunty!!! Wake up!!" Athanasia shout, her hands on her hips. She looks like a mother scolding their child.

Elizabeth slowly open her eyes, adjusting her eyes to the light. She look over her shoulder and saw Athanasia and Jennette standing beside her bed. "Hmm... what ate you two doing here?" She mumbled. She was still half sleep.

"Aunty! We're gonna be late for our tea party!"

"Hmm!"

"Tea party...?"

"OHH! Right!" She jolted awake. She shoved Anastacius's hand around her waist making the male open his eyes.

"Omg this is too early to start a chaos..." Anastacius said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. His peaceful sleep was distributed, who wouldn't be mad.

"Sorry to wake you up father. But we need to spend time with Lady Elizabeth today." Jennette said, trying to convince him. Anastacius let out a frustrating sigh. "Fine..."

"Thank you father!" Jennette smile brightly.

"Alright aunty you have one hour to get ready! Hurry up!!" Athanasia said and grab Jennette to go outside and close the door, giving time for Elizabeth to get ready.

"Sigh... I think you should get up too." She turn to face Anastacius. He continued to sleep on his stomach, his hands under the pillow, he slammed his face into the pillow. His bare, toned and muscly back was shown.

"Hmm.."

"You're not gonna wake up aren't you?"

"Hmm..."

"Alright bye."

"Hmm..."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and went to take a bath.

--~•♕•~--

"You're late!" Athanasia said when she saw Elizabeth walking towards her.

"Hello Jennette, Hello Athanasia. Sorry, I have a hard time on waking Anas up." She sigh and sit on the chair. Lilly serves a tea to her. "Aunty this is-"

"Lippe tea..." she cut Athanasia off and smile sadly. "You know?"

"Of course.... I drink it with your mother once. She was pregnant to you that time." She take a sip. "Hmm it's still delicious."

"Oh by the way... you haven't meet my brother yet aren't you?" Elizabeth asked. Both Athanasia and Jennette shook their head. "Alright next time I came here I'll bring him." The girls nod and smile. They continue to talk with each other for almost one hour. Girls when they start talking.

"So you're telling me that you're dating Lucas! As in Lucas the great magician!! Ahhh... I wonder how Claude's reaction..." Elizabeth squealing when she heard from Athy that she's dating someone.

"Emm yeah... and dad looks like he's gonna murder him for a second. But after a long time of pleading to him, he's okay with him. Besides Lucas has done so much to help us.." she said with a blush on her face.

"Awww that's cute! How about you Jennette?" She turn to Jennette.

"Em.. I'm not dating anyone yet but I do have someone that I like..." she said and cover her face with her hand to hide her red face.

"Aww tell me how is he?"

"I'll tell you next time..."

Bonus

"Okay how about we're going on a boat ride? It's a nice weather!" Elizabeth asked two girls in front of her.

"No!!" Both of them said in sync.

"Why not?"

We're trauma!!

-----~~••~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----