➪𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

-----~~•❦•~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----

Elizabeth found herself staring at the mirror. Looking at the dress that she wore. The dress was given by Claude.

"Isn't this....a little bit too much?"

"No my lady! You look gorgeous!" Yuna, her maid squealing at the sight of Elizabeth.

"Yup!! You look beautiful, beth!" Carsein was also in her room since he didn't know what to do, that's what he said.

"But we're just having a dinner, not a ball!"

She sweat drop. Claude I know you felt sorry but you don't have to give me this.

Sighing, "I'll get going. It's alright late. Thank you for your help Yuna!" She walked out the door and wave at her maid and brother. "Bye Carsein!"

"Bye beth!!!!" Wow he really didn't change. Still loud. She chuckled and walk to the carriage.

--~•♕•~--

Standing in front of the big door, with Felix beside her. She was nervous. She has been fidgeting with her fingers seems like forever.

"Felix its good to see you but I don't think I can do this..." honestly she also didn't know why she was feeling extra nervous about this dinner.

"You'll be fine my lady!" Felix encourage her, flashing his bright smile that can make everyone go blind. She take a deep breath and asked Felix to open the door. "Okay Felix please open the door."

The door was open wide and everyone inside turning their attention to Elizabeth. Claude immediately stood up from the chair and rush to his sister. Athanasia was slightly confused by her father's actions.

Elizabeth noticed Claude rushing to her, without waisting any second she bow. "Blessing and glory—" but before she can finished the greetings, Claude tackles her into a bone crashing hug.