➪𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

-----~~•❦•~~-----

-----~~•❦•~~-----

It's been two months since Elizabeth got kidnapped and the worst thing was she's still not awake. Lucas was trying everything he could to cure her, but only a little piece of dark magic inside her that he was able removed. It's a very long process.

Anastacius always stayed by her side every night. Watching her face frowning every now and then. It's like she was having a nightmare, and he hate it. It pained him to see her like that. He always wipe off the sweats on her face with a wet towel, held her hand every time. With a hope that she'll wake up. He wanted to see her beautiful smile agin. He just found her, and he couldn't lose her agin.

Athanasia, Jennette and Lily was so shocked when Anastacius brought her to the palace. Seeing her with blood stains on her shirt, her face paled and she had a deep wound on her shoulder. Lilly immediately clean her wound and changed her clothes.

Carsein went to the palace everyday to check on his sister. He sometimes would sleep there and took care of his sister. Because of this, he and Anastacius become closer. Seeing how hard he is to take care of her, Carsein begin to open up a little to Anastacius.

He really missed his sister so bad. Without her, he literally can't do anything. She was like a mother to him, not just a sister. He couldn't stop praying to God, hoping that she'll wake up.

Sister....please wake up, everyone missed you...

--~••~--

Today as usual, Anastacius would stayed by her side. He sat on the edge of the bed, holding her hand and stared at her face. He wanted to help, but the question is how? He sometimes would help Lucas on searching for the cure. Reading a bunch of books. Honestly reading was the last thing he wanted to do. But for you, he would. But still they couldn't find it. Athy suggested that they could go to the world tree like they did to cure Claude. But unfortunately, Lucas didn't have the branch of the world tree.

*knock* *knock*

Anastacius's thought was interrupted by the knock. The door opened, revealing Claude along with Athanasia, Jennette, Lucas and Felix. Claude walk to his brother and said "Lucas found something that maybe can cure her." Anastacius's eyes widened.

"H-how?"

"Let's just wait until Carsein arrived here first. He's on his way." Anastacius nodded. His grip on her hand tighten. Is he finally able to see her smile again? Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw his daughter. "Father, stay strong okay? I'm sure she'll be alright." She give him a smile that said everything's gonna be fine. Anastacius returned the smile and give her a side hug, his hand not leaving Elizabeth's.

Fifteen minutes later, Carsein has arrived and he's now inside Elizabeth's room, and so the others. They'll sat on the couch except for Lucas.

"Since everyone's here. Let me start." Lucas suddenly took out a book. "There's this flower called The Night Flower that only bloom every one hundred years. If my calculations are correct, this year the flower will bloom agin." Lucas flipped the book so the other could saw the picture of the flower.

" Lucas flipped the book so the other could saw the picture of the flower

"But where can we found this flower?" Anastacius asked. Lucas flipped back the book and read it. "I don't know but it only said deep inside the forest where the moon comes out. Follow the flows of the water. The sound of water splashing from the solid rocks, covered by pads of green moss flocks. On top of it, there's where you can find it."

The room was silence for a second until Athanasia broke it. "Daddy, is there any waterfall on East?" Claude turned to his daughter. "Waterfall?" Athanasia nodded. "Um! Look here." She grab the book from Lucas and read it agin. "Look carefully it said 'water splashing from the solid rocks, covered by pads of green moss flocks. On top of it, there's where you can find it' the words on top of it and the water. What's else could it be except for waterfall." Everyone nodding understand.

Claude put his index finger and his thumb under his chin in thinking posed. "Hmm...I'm not sure if there's any waterfall on east."

"But we can search for it." Anastacius said with determination in his voice. "No matter how long it takes, we have to find it." He continued, earning a nod from Carsein.

"Good, we can start searching for it tomorrow."

Just wait my love. I'll find the cure for you. Whatever it takes....

-----~~•❦•~~-----