Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Everyone went inside the forest and now looking for a spot to occupy. While everyone is getting tired Hinata finally found a spot and immediately occupied it using the the key card given to hinata with her name on it. Everyone decides to take a little rest and decides to hide the card somewhere. After their break Hinata insist on 6 of them scout the area to scout for spots while the rest gather some food and water to which they all agree. Hinata and Naruto went together to scout the western part of the forest where they encounter the spot of group C where everyone looks like having a picnic party of some sort. " These people doesn't take exams seriously " Hinata complained " Well yeah obviously " Naruto replied ' Huh this group is mostly Sasugay's fangirls but where is his dogtrash whoruno?' Naruto thought. Before Naruto and Hinata decides to leave Sasugay met them and ask them to stay a little bit which both of them reluctantly agrees and notice that Whoruno really is missing " Sasuke, where is sakura? I don't seem to see her anywhere?" Hinata asked " Oh that useless bitch? Yeah she's gone. She's so useless she doesn't deserve to be in my group." Sasugay replied which surprises Hinata but not Naruto as he sees a wireless radio (shippuden used by team guy) " Alright we won't stay long Sasuke we got some work to do" Naruto said to which Sasuke just waved.

After a few more hours of looking for spots Naruro and Hinata noticed a cave but when Hinata uses her Byakugan she saw that the cave is a spot and someone is inside the cave, so she immediately tackled Naruto to the ground and Naruto understood this immediately. Naruto and Hinata waited for a while until Hinata almost screams after seing a giant spider to which Naruto have to cover her mouth. Then suddenly two person exits the cave, " I told you its a spot " a guy with green hair spoke to the other person while holding the key card " Idiot don't show that around, give me that. Remember to be careful around we don't want people to know who are leader is" spoke by the person who now Naruto identifed as Kiba, "Wait!" Kiba spoke " I think someone's here" Kiba get on guards immediately and went to the bushes to check if someone is there, but to his surprise he just saw a giant spider , " I guess I'm wrong, alright let's go" he motion to the other guy and they went away. While on the bushes Naruto is still holding Hinata's mouth a few feet away from the giant spider they were on earlier " Hinata are you alright? " Naruto asked " Yeah, but I think I got bit by the spider earlier but I'm fine" Hinata lied but Naruto saw this but didn't push it. " Alright let's go back to the base" Naruto spoke.

On their way back to their camp Naruto and Hinara saw a battered and bloody Whoruno lying on the ground. Hinata saw this and immediately rush to her and ask her what happened. Sakura explained that Sasugay thought that she doesn't belong on his group and beat her up to rot on this tree which angered Hinata so she asked Naruto to help her get to their camp. Naruto obliged and help Whoruno up to their camp. After reaching their camp Hinata explained everything that happen to the rest of Group D and they were pissed at Sasuke for doing that to Whoruno and Naruto just kept quiet. They decided to eat what Shino and Jugo hunted for dinner and Hinata check their members and went to the tents to rest.

The second day of the exams arrived and everyone in group D is ready to hunt some spots. They agreed on the same group as yesterday and Hinata and Naruto then travelled South West from their camp to look for some sports and after some time they manage to occupy 5 spots and manage to arrived at group B's camp.

"Well this is a surpise Shika" Naruto spoke out of nowhere.

Shikamaru surpised at the blonde's comment " Troublesome blonde, doing some scouting or gathering some spots?" Shikamaru asked and Naruto just shrugged. They went on to tell what happened to Sakura " You too huh?" Shikamaru said. " What do you mean?" Hinata asked, " Well she's not the only one Sasuke abandoned we also saved one of his and now working with the rest of our members" Shikamaru said, " He doesn't really care does he?" Hinata asked to which Naruto and Sasuke nods looking at the abandoned member from Group C full of bruises 'poor girl' Hinata thought, After a few more minutes Naruto and Hinata decided to return to their camp and on their way back Naruto notice Hinata getting red but pushes it into the back of his mind. After a long walk, " Hinata do you still have the card?" Naruto asked " Yes I do " Hinata replied, " Can I see it?" Naruto asked and Hinata showed her that she still have it, after walk back to the camp Hinata starts feeling tired and Naruto suggest to take a bath near the waterfall near their camp to which she agreed on. After a while Hinata came back refreshed and informed their group that they occupied anothet 5 more spots which is a good news for them. Dinner went by and they re occupied their spots and went back to their tents to rest.