Chapter 8

Chapter 8

3 months after the formation of team 7, they already performed 325 d rank missions, without any higher-ranked missions. Also during this time team 7 only focused on team-building exercises which makes Sasugay fuming with hate but every time he got out of line Hinata and Naruto always beat the living shit out of him. Fortunately for the team, they got 2 weeks of rest because of Naruto beating another record and because they completed more missions than any normal genin team, but then again they're not any normal team. The only normal one on the team is probably Hinata, Naruto is from another world, Sasugay is a piece of work with a 25-inch metal pole up his ass and Kakashi is a closet pervert who is always late.

"Hinata want to train with me?" Naruto asked " Sure, I'm close to getting to the Eight-Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms so why not" Hinata answered, satisfied with her answer Naruto grabs Hinata's shoulders and transfers themselves to the Uzumaki Compound. " By the way Hinata, I made these Anti-Sharingan seals, to prevent any Uchiha from copying any of my styles I'm going to teach you" Naruto spoke while handling Hinata a piece of paper with seals, she is impressed with the work Naruto put on the seal completely forgotten the part where he said "my style". It took a good 5 minutes to apply the seal on Hinata and when he finished and immediately started to spar.

During the beginning of the spar, Hinata rushed at Naruto taking advantage of her flexibility and agility to try and neutralize his arms, Naruto seeing this avoided her strikes and decided to test his own style, Naruto kicked Hinata upward on her left temple only for Hinata to see on the corner of her eyes and manage to dodge by a small margin, Naruto continued his assault on Hinata and Hinata immediately activates her Byakugan. Naruto sees this and performs Bo-Bup to appear behind Hinata but the Byakugan is not all-seeing for nothing and she saw it but was not fast enough for Naruto to perform a Roundhouse Kick sending her back, but it was not enough to take Hinata down. So Naruto decided to end the spar with a Jin Mo-Ri Original: Blue Dragon's Kick, by controlling the air pressure around him and sending It straight to Hinata, Hinata sees this and performs an Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation to try and negate the Blue Dragon's Kick but to her dismay, it didn't work and was about to get hit but Naruto came in clutch and manage to save her just in time before was hit by the attack.

During this time Naruto and Hinata share information on where both of them need to grow, Naruto needs to use his fist more than just his legs and Hinata needs to up the power of her jutsu's and her reaction time. " Hinata, I'm going to teach you a kinjutsu known as Shadow Clone Jutsu" Naruto spoke, " Why?" Hinata asks" Well I was going to teach you some of my Taijutsu moves to incorporate on your style at the same time letting you do more than one thing at the same time. You see Shadow Clone being a kenjutsu because it cuts the users chakra and half but the benefits of this jutsu are it can transfer information, so I want you to perfect your Eight-Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms while I condition your body so you can use this technique" Naruto replied which surprises Hinata that Naruto is going to teach her some of his styles but she agreed nonetheless. It took her half a day to manage to performs the Jutsu and manage to performs 4 clones and when asked how is she " I'm fine, I can't believe I have that much chakra to create 4. I'm expecting to create at least 2" Hinata spoke " Ma, ma don't sell yourself out Hinata, you are a wonderful and strong Kunoichi and just getting strong" Naruto assured.

And by the end of the first week with the use of clones, Hinata manages to perfect her usage of Eight-Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms which makes her father proud, while the original is with Naruto honing her reaction time and conditioning her body to use some of the Renewal Taekwondo moves. " Jin Mo-Ri Original: Blue Dragon's Kick!" Hinata shouted while a blue dragon flies to the dummy from Hinata's position " Well done Hinata it took you a week to get your body condition and with your previous training it was made easy but a month with clones to perform but not master Bo-Bup, Blue Dragon Kick and Twin-Dragon Kick but manage to master Acupuncture Skill, Nabong Needle Ryu Blood Sealing Needle, and Barehand Slice." Naruto praises which make Hinata happy. Unknown to them 3 certain men are watching their progress since day one " Well they both certainly grew, we might not hear them but I know the brat is praising the girl " A certain white-haired pervert spoke " You are right Jiraiya-sama it looks like it. But I'm surprised that Naruto taught her those moves, with her Byakugan she can be deadly with those moves " Hiashi spoke " Well I can't blame him, I can see he is a bit protective of Hinata" Sarutobi spoke, " Don't tell me the brat already got a girl?" A surprised Jiraiya asked " Yes" Both Sarutobi and Hiashi replied. While Sarutobi is happy for the two, Hiashi is hardly containing his but putting a front whenever Naruto is around to give a strict persona while the rest of their clan is really happy because Hinata is happy especially Neji and Hanabi.  (After the attempted kidnapping Sarutobi informs the Raikage and when he found out he is pissed off that someone tried to do something foolish behind his back and found out it was his council's doing which he sends as an apology to the Hyuga clan as a form of apology)