第25章

+++

+++

"Oh my god"
Jimin gasped and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Does it look bad?"
Jungkook asked and looked himself in the mirror.

"No Jungkook, you look so beautiful"
Jimin faked cried.

"Thank you chim"
Jungkook said while he look himself in the mirror. He was wearing his wedding suit. He was looking so beautiful in his white suit.

"What if taehyung started to make out infront of-"

"Come on stop"
Jungkook said with tinted cheeks and giggled.

"I can't believe this is happening"
Jungkook blushed.

"Take a deep breath kook"
Jimin comfort him.

"Let's go boys"
the door opened and amber amber appeared.

"Beautiful!"
Amber almost cried and Jungkook chuckled at her reaction.

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!"

Namjin, jihoon and yoonmin ran towards Jungkook. He giggled at the kids and kneeled down to hug them.

"Are you nervous, Oppa?"
Jihoon said.

"Just a little"
Jungkook giggled.

"Don't worry taehyung oppa is perfect for you"
She smiled and made hearts from her hands.

Every one in the room laughed at jihoon and went to wedding hall. Jungkook saw his father standing waiting for him to come so he can walk with his son. Mr. Jeon wiped his tears and smiled brightly at his son. He tried not to cry on his son's wedding.

"Appa"
Jungkook smiled and hugged his dad.

"You look extremely beautiful"
Mr. Jeon said and settled his suit's collars.

The door opened and jungkook with his father appeared. They walked straight towards taehyung's direction.
Taehyung and jungkook made eye contact, taehyung eyes started to tear up. he covered his eyes with his one hand and try to see the view but it was kept getting blurry. Jungkook shyly smiled at taehyung and he smiled back.

Mr. Jeon placed his son's hands onto taehyung's, he gladly accepted it and made Jungkook stand next to him. Taehyung bowed at mr. Jeon and he brightly smiled at him.

"Why are you crying?"
Jungkook shyly asked.

Taehyung held his hand and squeezed it. He made him look into each other eyes. Taehyung leaned closer and whispered.

'God how could someone be so beautiful?'

Jungkook blushed madly and gently punched his arms. Taehyung giggled at his reaction and turned his gaze to everyone.