Chapter 6: Traumatized

Meanwhile, back in Adventure Bay…

It was Day time once again, and Ryder and the Pups got up, Ryder brushed his teeth, while some robotic arms that were installed in the Lookout helped brush the Pups’ teeth, and they all saw each other…

Ryder: Good Morning Pups!

The Pups yawned and stretched…

All the Pups: Good morning Ryder!

Then the Pups waited with their dog bowls, as Ryder was preparing them their breakfast, after they ate their breakfast, Ryder and the Pups starting going about their day, since no one needed their help, Ryder was playing Video Games on his phone, while all the other Pups played outside, after a few hours, all the Pups got tired, and before they knew it, it was time for Lunch, as Ryder and the Pups were eating their Lunch, Ryder got a Ring, just outside the Lookout…

Ryder: I’ll be back Pups, there’s someone outside the Lookout.

Ryder then saw who was outside as he got off his Chair and table, it was the Truck Driver that they rescued just the day before, holding a bag in his hands…

Ryder: Oh, Hello there, may I help you?

Truck Driver: Hello, The name’s Jason, I just stopped by here, cause I wanted to thank you and all the Pups again for Rescuing me yesterday, and I have here in this bag, a Bag full of Pup-Treats.

Ryder: Oh, That’s really nice, and nice to meet you Jason.

Jason: Nice to meet you too Ryder, may I come in?

Ryder: The Pups and I were eating lunch, but sure, come in.
Ryder allowed the Truck Driver into the Lookout then, and the Pups looked up and all saw the Person that they rescued just yesterday…

Rocky: Oh, Hello there.

Skye: Who’s that?

Jason: My name’s Jason.

Rocky: Me and Chase rescued him yesterday.

Skye: Oh, was he that Truck Driver?

Rocky: Yeah.

Rubble (Sniffing): Is that a Bag of Pup-Treats!?

Jason: Sure is!

Rubble then got on top of Jason, and licked his cheek, and then opened the Bag of Pup-Treats…

Jason (Chuckling): That Pup really loves food, doesn’t he?

Ryder: Oh, you have no idea. (Laughing)

Marshall: Thanks Jason.

Chase: Wait a minute, Jason?...

Chase was almost Certain he heard of that name before, Chase tried his hardest to Recall, Chase then realized, that he could just sniff him out, and find his scent, Chase then went around Jason, and sniffed around him, and then, as soon as he recognized his scent, Chase just all of a sudden Froze, he felt like he wanted to run away, and was very scared of him, Ryder and the other Pups noticed that Chase was Frozen, and tried to snap him out of it…

Ryder: Chase, are you okay?

Zuma: Chase dude, are you alright?

Skye: Chase?

Chase didn’t say a word, and before he could even try, too many things and emotions were going on inside his head, that he just blacked out, and collapsed on the Lookout floor…