Chapter 5: Plans

Meanwhile…

Mayor Humdinger and his Henchmen were in the car, and Butch was Driving, but on the way to the Bakery, Mayor Humdinger saw a Pharmacy…

Mayor Humdinger: Hmm, actually Butch, I am going to make a quick stop here, I’ll be right back!

Butch: Okay Boss!

Mayor Humdinger then got out of the Car, and went inside the Pharmacy…

Ruben: What does he want in there?

Butch: I don’t know.

Mayor Humdinger approached the Pharmacist…

Mayor Humdinger: Hello there, I would like to buy quite a few bottles of, what are those things that make you fall asleep pretty fast?

Pharmacist: You mean Bottles of Anesthesia?

Mayor Humdinger: Yes, that’s it.

Pharmacist: Why would you want to buy some?

Mayor Humdinger: Well, one of my Friends is having Trouble sleeping at night, cause of some Loud Noises outside his House. (Lying) So, I wanted to get some, so he could fall asleep better.

Pharmacist: Alright, but don’t overdose, cause it could knock someone out instantly if you do, and may cause Side Effects.

Mayor Humdinger: Yeah, yeah, I know, I just give me a lot of it.
Pharmacist: That would be 75 Dollars.

Mayor Humdinger: 75!? Isn't that too much?

Pharmacist: Sorry, that's the Price.

Mayor Humdinger (Pays): Alright, thank you very much!

Mayor Humdinger then took the Bottles, and left the Pharmacy, and got back inside the Car, as Butch got back to driving, and Ruben was curious about what the Former Mayor got…

Butch: What is that boss?

Mayor Humdinger: It’s Bottles of Anesthesia.

Ruben: Why would you buy something like that?

Mayor Humdinger: Well Boys, while you guys were preparing Breakfast for me, I was brainstorming of a plan to get revenge on those Pesky Pups!

Butch: Okay, so, where does this come in Handy?

Mayor Humdinger: Well, I figured something out, if I can’t run away or get away from the PAW Patrol, then I have to get rid of them! So, this is my plan, we have some Gas Grenades back home, I say we replace what’s inside, with these Bottles…. Oh, Forget it, we can’t leave Adventure City, I just realized…

Ruben: Actually Boss, I think I have something that might help us out a lot.

Mayor Humdinger: What is it?

Butch: Well, we figured we had so much money, so, we bought a Cloaking System inside our Limousine.

Mayor Humdinger: And what does that do?

Ruben: Well, it means that we can see everyone around us and where they are, but they can’t see our vehicle with us inside it.

Mayor Humdinger: Oooh! Wow, you guys have outdone yourselves.

Butch and Ruben: Thanks Boss!

Ruben: Hey, I’m the one who is supposed to say thank you!

Butch: No, I’m the one!

Ruben: No, Me!

Mayor Humdinger: Quit Bickering like Children you 2!

Butch and Ruben then went silent…

Mayor Humdinger: This is Perfect…, (Plotting), so, as I was saying, we put these Bottles of Anesthesia inside our Gas Grenades, so, when we arrive in Adventure Bay, at the PAW Patrol’s Lookout Tower, Butch, you will enter the Lookout, Quietly, and then…, All of a sudden, make a Big Noise in the 1st Floor of the Lookout, then, when Ryder and all of the Pups come down there.., Boom! We throw the Gas Grenades in, and watch them, just collapse, and fall down Unconscious, and then we’ll capture them!

Ruben: Sounds like a Great plan, but one question, where will we take them?

Mayor Humdinger: Don’t worry, I’ve got the Perfect Place! But for now, let’s buy some more Cakes from the Bakery, and let’s leave to go to Adventure Bay Tonight, Hahahaha! (Starts Laughing)

Ruben then continued driving towards the Bakery, excited about leaving Adventure City to execute their plan…