Hanma belonged to Y/N and she could discard him at any point. The tall boy knew she wouldn't though. They'd be together until the end because a strong bond formed in childhood was hard to break.

"So, my dear, where are we going next?" Hanma said, teasingly smiling. Y/N huffed at the oh-so-cheesy nickname.

"The park, I guess." She grumbled.

"Hm," Hanma nodded as he slung an arm around Y/N's shoulders, "Good choice." He grabbed his cigarette, handing it over to Y/N.

She wrapped her lips around the base of the cancer stick, ignoring Hanma's piercing gaze.

"Will you stop staring?" She muttered as blew a cloud of smoke into his face. He smiled, amused.

"Sorry, you just look hot smoking my cig." He leaned in for a kiss but Y/N shoved him away.

"No public affection, pretty boy." She mumbled, cheeks flushing red. Hanma grinned at the sight.

"That's cute, babe." He kissed her nose. Y/N gulped, blushing furiously. Only Hanma could make her feel this way. He was the only one who could cause butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"Man, it's too hot now." Hanma yawned, fanning himself with a hand, "Let's go back to your place. Call Kisaki and tell him to pick us up."

Y/N sent him a deadpan look.

"Shu, he's thirteen. He doesn't know how to fucking drive." She kicked his leg, "And, I didn't bring my bike either. How 'bout you?" Hanma shrugged.

"Parked it 'round the corner. Come on." Hanma led the way and Y/N trailed slightly behind.

"Just got it today. Brand new." The young male uttered. Y/N almost wanted to laugh.

"By that, you mean stole, right?" She was as stoic as ever but Hanma could tell she was amused.

"Yeah, ya got me." He laughed as he climbed onto the motorcycle. Y/N sighed before swinging a leg over the bike, grabbing onto Hanma's waist.

This reminded her of the nighttime rides with Baji and Mikey. Too bad she was their enemy. Maybe if she hadn't killed her father, everything would've turned out different.

Alas, it was far too late for that.

Hanma suddenly turned around, getting an idea, a good one at that.

"Ya ever made out on a bike?" He questioned, practically buzzing with excitement. Y/N arched an eyebrow, scowling.

"Hanma, whatever you're plotting, stop it." She sneered.

"What? We're in a deserted place. A few kisses can't hurt." He grinned, trailing a finger over her exposed skin to annoy her. It worked.

Y/N glowered up at him. She was so close to just pushing him off the bike.

"You're so fucking obnoxious." She growled, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. Hanma stared at her, surprised.

She was usually calm and rational unless she was around Toman. Maybe he had pushed her too far.

The male didn't have the time to react before Y/N pulled him into a feverish kiss. She held his long-forgotten cigarette between her pointer and middle finger and, with her free hand, gripped his hair tightly.

She showed no mercy as she began to trail kisses down his jaw.

"Fuck, Y/N, you been possessed or something?" Hanma muttered, eyes starting to droop. Teeth grazed his skin and he jolted, a small hum escaping his lips.

Y/N peppered light and airy kisses all over his neck and Hanma couldn't help but wish for a much rougher approach.

Y/N being dominant? Yes please. He'd take that any day.

"Y/N! Thank gosh I found you! I need you to hel"-

Y/N lifted her head, frowning.

"Oh... crybaby hero... it's you." She was disappointed to see him. He had interrupted her and Hanma's little session.

"Arg! Did I intrude?! I'm so sorry! I'll just... I'll go! Um... I still need your help though..."

Rolling her eyes, Y/N shoved the cigarette she was holding into Hanma's mouth to stop him from making a snarky remark.

"What is it? Make it quick." She grumbled.

"Well... um... I need help stalking Mikey and Draken!" Takemichi exclaimed, cheeks burning.

"Haha." Y/N showed him a fake smile before her face went blank, "No." Hanma snorted at her bluntness. "Now, leave me alone. I'm busy."

By busy, she meant dealing with Hanma.

"I know you're... um... occupied," Takemichi gulped, "But this is important! Mikey and Draken are going to fight and it'll cause Toman to split!"

Y/N arched an eyebrow, suddenly intrigued.

"The fall of Toman, eh?" She muttered. She couldn't let that happen. Kosaki still needed them.

"Fine, I'll come." Huffing, Y/N jumped off Hanma's bike. "Sorry Shu, I gotta take care of this. You know how it is."

Hanna just blankly nodded, focused on trying to hide his smirk from Takemichi. Everything was going according to plan.

"By the way," Y/N said, leaning in so her warm breath was fanning Hanma's ear, "You might wanna hide that hickey."

A/N : things are getting spicy 💃 . Go get yo girl Hanma, whooo 🎉