Chapter 13

Draupadi and pandavas were shocked. On the other side, Krishna went to his sister, Subhadra to console her. Subhadra was crying and at that time, she felt a hand over her shoulder. She looked at Krishna and he wiped her tears.

Subhadra: What is this bhrata? Why did you do this? U was there.

Krishna: Bhadrey, it's destiny and how can I change this? Even u also know this. Now, wipe ur tears and u don't have to share ur husband's love always because she is shared.

Subhadra: What???

Krishna: Yes! U should go back to ur hut. Then see urself what is happening there.

Subhadra nodded and ran towards their hut. She was shocked hearing that pandavas are thinking to divide the new bride; Draupadi. She was not able to believe her husband is saying this.

Subhadra: Panduputron! Arya; what is this?*shouts*

Arjun: Sorry Subhadra. I couldn't deny that challenge and I won....

Subhadra*Shows her hand*: I am not angry because of that. How can u think to divide a woman?

Yudhistir: Arjun will marry Draupadi and we will take celibacy.

Subhadra: What's the need? Mata gave that order by mistake not willingly.

Arjun: We never denied our mother's order and we won't. Draupadi will marry juesth Yudhistir at first and then bhrata Bheem, then me and ashwineyas.

Subhadra: Wahhh! U all took decision but what about her? Have you asked her?

Arjun: There is no way left.

Subhadra glared pandavas and angrily left.

Krishna was standing there and told Subhadra that it's her destiny and mahadev himself gave her this boon.

Subhadra: But is it dharm?

Krishna: Yes dear. She is agnikanya and epitome of purity.

Subhadra: As u and support this, what I can tell here! Tell me where is she?

Krishna: In front of river bank.

Draupadi was crying looking at 5 stones. At that time, she felt a hand over her shoulder and she looked behind. Draupadi found a beautiful woman is looking at her. It was  Subhadra and she smiled.