"Thanks for the blade", Michael told them.

*****

Lizziel and Sam got to decoding god's death book which was open now thanks to Betty.

"Holy shit! We did it", Lizziel exclaimed, happiness laced in her voice.

"Yeah, we did. Good job, kiddo", Sam said ruffling Lizziel's hair before heading towards the library to let the others know.

"Sorry, it's slow going", Sam said, entering the library once he realised Dean and Michael were talking about the book, "But I think we were able to piece it together".

"It?", Michael asked, confused.

"The spell. There's a spell. It has to be done at a particular place...at an exact angle from the sun. but it will release an unstoppable force that will find Chuck...and finish him", Sam explained.

*****

The Winchesters, Lizziel, Jack and Michael drove up in the impala to the location where the spell is supposed to be done and began to get the three bowls of the spell set up.

"Let's light it up", Dean said, causing Sam to drop a lit matchstick into the centre bowl of the spell.

The three bowls glowed with a blue light before all the bowls got thrown aside.

"Wait. What happened? What's wrong?", Dean asked.

Suddenly, they noticed Chuck standing behind Michael causing all of them to be prepared to fight. Chuck moved his hand to the side causing the Winchesters to get pushed to the side. Jack and Lizziel went to attack Chuck but he pushed them to the side too.

"Father", Michael said, respect laced in his voice.

"Son. And, listen, I appreciate the heads up about all this", Chuck said.

"It's always been my destiny to serve you", Michael told Chuck.

"Yeah. The thing is, it's kind of late in the game. You did side with the Winchesters. I can't forgive that", Chuck said, shaking his head with disappointment.

"Father, no. That was a lapse of judgement, I admit, but I swear I...", Michael said but was interrupted as Chuck's eyes glowed blue, his hand raised and he said, "Save it!".

Michael exploded and disappeared. Chuck walked towards the Winchesters and Lizziel, "And you three. You know, eternal suffering sounds good on paper, but as a viewing experience, it's just kind of...eh. So we're done. I'm cancelling the show".

"Alright. Well...one for the road", Sam said before punching Chuck.

"Cute", Chuck said with a smirk before raising his hands causing The Winchesters heart to slowly crush while Lizziel's grace began to feel like it's on fire.

"Eh, what the heck. I can get my hands dirty", Chuck said, before punching Sam who was standing up. The three of them started to fight with Chuck. Chuck said, "Come on guys, stay down".

Chuck and the three of them kept fighting, their faces bloody except for Chuck. The three of them held each other up and laughed.

"Why are you smiling?", Chuck aske, confused.

"He doesn't know", Lizziel said with a smirk.

"Because...you lose", Sam said with a laugh.

Chuck turned around to see Jack standing behind him. Chuck walked towards Jack and said, "Hey Jack".

Chuck snapped his fingers but nothing happened to Jack. Jack walked forwards, to get close to Chuck causing Chuck to snap his fingers more desperately. Jack's eyes glowed gold and he placed his hands on the sides of Chuck's face causing gold veins to appear all over both of their faces. Chuck fell to the floor, while Jack glowed. Jack snapped his fingers causing the Winchesters and Lizziel to be completely healed. Sam grabbed god's death book.