"You're thinking of that girl again... aren't you?" Jared murmured catching Azazel off guard. "The one that we see in your thoughts.... From the accident."

"I'm not."  Azazel warned him turning away, she peeled off her shoes and socks. "I'm going in the water." Before she could step forward a hand grabbed her shoulder and she paused officially giving Jared her full attention.  To his credit , he did not flinch away from her glare.

"You know you can talk about it with me right?" He coaxed gently. "I know you've been thinking about her more than usual.... You look to the moon when you do... like how you look to the ocean when you think of your family."

"I don't want to talk." Her eyes flashed and her hands balled into fists.

"Her death wasn't your fault. Lunette-"

"I said I didn't want to talk about her!" Azazel's voice echoed around them and Jared finally pulled his hands off her. There in the tense silence Azazel pulled back and picked up her shoes. "Go to bed. You're on patrol after Paul and you need rest." She snapped turning her direction away from the ocean and turning her back on the moon.

~~~~~~~~~

Ms. Uley was waiting for Azazel on the front porch with a soft smile "You're home earlier than I thought." She murmured reaching forward towards Azazel's face. Azazel flinched back eyes narrowed in distrust.

Ms. Uley fought the urge to sigh, even after all this time Azazel still acted like a caged injured animal around her.

"How's Sam?" Azazel cut to the point curt.

"The usual. He refuses to tell me anything. I guess it has to do with the fact that I'm not you. " It was hard to fight the bitterness but something told her there was no need for a facade with the 15 year old. Azazel winced though and this told her that... maybe there was a bit more of a need then she thought. "Sorry."

"No need.... I hate it too."

~~~

When Ms

When Ms. Uley made it clear that Azazel needed to be with her son Azazel decided to put on her big girl pants and knocked on the door. "Sammy." She whispered softly opening the door.

Her eyes widened at the once immaculate rooms current state. Everything , aside from major expensive irreplaceable items was thrown all across the room. The most damage to the room was the closet door with fist sized holes and the shattered wooden chair.

"Sammy," Azazel sighed looking around unable to see the obviously heart broken boy amongst the mess. 

"Go away."

"Can't. So make sure you're dressed cuz I'm going in regardless." When Azazel entered she saw Sam wrapped in a bundle of blankets and a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in his lap. "Really Sam? You look like shit."