Fox Tranformation!

Start from the beginning

Now that I think about it, how did they find me? I masked my chakra and they don't have Hinata. Maybe Sasuke's Rinnegan can locate things. Cool.

"That! Y-You- You look like a-a fucking fox!", she screamed. I looked down at my hands and body. "I don't look like a fox Sakura..", I say. Is she okay? What if I did turn into a fox and I just can't see my fox form?

Impossible!

She leaned onto her knees then grabbed something, yanking it hard causing me to yell in pain.

I fell foward onto my arms and grit my teeth in pain. I heard Sasuke scolding Sakura, then him touching my back. I whimpered, I don't know what she did but I felt really sensitive.

I felt something, it was weird. It was like having a new limb, I could control it. I could feel his hand grab it and he brought it my eyes.

It was nothing I expected..

Sakura was right. I have a fox tail! Did Kurama do something to me?

He began to pet my head. Does this mean I have fox ears too?

"Ah!~", I yelled as he touched my tail and rubbed my ears. Did I just.. moan?

..

My face is red. I feel it. I feel like Hinata. I didn't want to look up. I wanted to continue staring at the grass, I could feel their stares. I wanted to disappear, I'm so embarrassed..

Thankfully, Sakura cleared her throat and explained what we were going to do. She sensed my lack of chakra and ordered Sasuke to carry me since she didn't want to. We were going to head back to Konoha and report my state.

Tsunade would figure out what is going on. Sakura said she had a theory but she wasn't sure so she decided to keep quiet about it until we saw Tsunade. Sasuke gave me his black coat to hide my.. ears and tail..

  I held onto Sasuke tightly, looping my arms around his head for safety. "Haha.. I'm sorry about this..", I mumble. I receive his famous 'hn' and feel him hold my legs.

  —

  "Oh my Naruto..", Granny Tsunade looks at me with a perplexed face. She comes closer to me, feeling my ears. I blush a bit, it feels nice to be touched like that.

  Suddenly she begins laughing and hugging me, forcing my face into her huge breasts. "Haha! This is hilarious!", she says and slaps by back repeatedly. Making fun of me.

  -Sudden POV change-

  "This has happened before! To Gaara! Ah.. I'm going to have to explain all this.", she took a deep breath before continuing.

"You see, the reason your chakra and Kurama's chakra is low is because he transferred some of his chakra to you and it malfunctioned. Making you have some of his features.", she explained and walked back to her desk. She intertwined her fingers, suddenly becoming serious.

"It's not permanent, but since it weakens you and your seal we must hide you and never reveal this. If people find out, they'll go after you and try to undo the seal. You can't stay in the hospital anymore.", Tsunade informs.

"What? Where will I go then? My home was destroyed and I don't have anywhere to live.", Naruto frowned and crossed his arms. Internally blushing when he remembers he's still wearing Sasuke's coat.

He didn't know if he should give it back. "Well.", she glanced at Sasuke. "Since the Uchiha apartments are available, we were going to request using them to house families who lost their homes in the war. I'm sorry this is less professional young Uchiha.", she tried to remain calm but she was still upset at him.