I took my napkin & wiped the tears that were rolling down my face. " I love you"

BabyDaddy seems like he fenna put a ring on it

" here's your drinks . I got a sprite and sweet tea for you guise" the waitress walked away,

" Im just ready to see our babies in two months . It's taking forever but I do feel like we should go on a family vacation just me , you and Will before everything get hectic love" I told him as a I slipped on my drink .

" Plan it & I'll pay for it" I smiled at him

"I was able to move Ma down here , so she can be closer to her grandkids and since your mama and them moving down here , they can bond together and shit" He told me

" Right , right . Was she cool with that idea on moving down here baby?"

Before he could answer they came out with our food . I had the ribs with some cauliflower mashed potatoes with fried Mac & you know BabyDaddy had to get the same shit.

"She was cool with it" we sat and ate our food and enjoyed the cool lil vibe .

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
Sept 2021
Location: In the car

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks Sept 2021Location: In the car

We got back in the car leaving the restaurant. I drove to our hotel that we going to be staying at for the night . I had Dream come and decorate the room before we got there . I just wanted to show appreciation to my Babygirl, I'm most definitely putting a ring on it.

"Baby , why we here" G asked as we was pulling up to Ritz Carlton.

" Cause it's all about you tonight" I grabbed her hand and walked her inside the hotel, going towards the elevator.

" Baby Daddy must want some throat tonight" I looked at her with a smirk

" sure the fuck do" she busted out laughing

" I got you daddy but I was thinking if we can go to DisneyLand for Will instead of going to places that's not going to entertain her" she blurted out

" we can look into Babygirl. Just give me the price on everything so I can pay for them" I opened up the room door and she stood in shock

" I- I love it baby" she wiped her tears from her eyes and went to the bed and begin to look around in amaze .

" I wanted to show much you mean to me love and I got you some water already made. Go head and get in the tub. I'll be in there" I shown her the bathroom.

While G was in the tub , I FaceTime her family and placed them on the tv so they should see us and what I'm about to do.

" Son I'm proud of you . Even though I didn't get the chance to see more of you in person , hearing good things from her mother and siblings . Seeing how happy you're making my daughter . You're going to forever have my blessing in her life" Her father , Travis told me

" yes son , I love you for loving my daughter but what the hell she doing in there" her mama said

We busted out laughing cause she has been in the bathroom for a long as time.

"BABY , I'm ready" G yelled from the bathroom.

"I'm fenna go get her yall , hold on"

I walked in the bathroom and took her by the hand and landed a kiss on her lips. "You're so beautiful baby"

"Thank you baby" she kissed me twice on the lips .

When we walked out of the bathroom , she looked surprise to see her family & my mama on the tv , smiling at her.

" what y'all doing" she looked at me and back to the tv

" well hey to you too sis with your big ass headed"

" fuck you" she stuck her finger up at him and called for her mother and father

" Ma- Da what's going on" she asked confused

" nothing Babygirl we just wanted to see you since it's been three months that you came down"

" no , once the babies drop we gone be down there"

As she continued to talk to her family , I got down on my knee with her ring in my hand .

"Baby , why you so quiet" she turnt around and noticed that I was on my knee . She start screaming to the top of her lungs

" Giovanni Dior White , the first night I laid my eyes on you it was something about you that I couldn't get you out of my mind . I never believe in love at first sight until I met you. I know we have been through shit but it wasn't nothing that we didn't overcome and made us stronger . I will forever have you in my heart and always make sure you are good . I told you before that I love how you accept Willow as yours and never looked at her different. She loves you and I love you . Matter of fact , I'm in love with you , So don't ever think I'm not falling in love you every day because I am . You're are most beautiful, humble , goofiest and loyal person I ever met . I trust you with my life and with that being said.....

Would you marry me ?"

" YESSS BABY I WILL . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE" she gave me a kiss on the lips .

" Congratulations" They all said in a unison . The women had tears in their eyes while everyone else were smiling.

- I'm back you guise. Been working 2 jobs & school . This is just a warm up loves ❤️