Chapter 7

His tail was wrapped around one of Y/N's legs, keeping them spread apart. Zhongli sat greedily between, looming over them like an animal that just caught his prey.

His tail tightened around Y/N, causing them to let out an involuntary whimper. Zhongli grinned in response, narrowing his eyes.

"You said you could handle it." Zhongli started moving his hand down their stomach, getting closer and closer to where they wanted him most. "Let's find out together, shall we?"

He started slowly rubbing his hand around their arousal while kissing their neck. His pace was almost painfully slow, making Y/N grind into his hand out of desperation. His touch made them feel more alive than ever before.

He began to slowly pump in and out of them, his long fingers ghosting the spot that made Y/N's vision blur.

"Please, I need more..." Y/N whined.

"You're going to need to be more specific, dove," He spoke down to them condescendingly. "Tell me what you want."

"I- I Want... no, I need you inside me." Y/N struggled to get their words out.

In one swift motion he had Y/N's legs on top of his shoulders. He slipped off his pants, and that's when Y/N saw it. His cock was broad and of considerable size, causing them to practically drool. Just like his arms, he had long veins along his shaft that were glowing the same shade of gold.

"Pick a god," Zhongli drawled, his voice heavy with lust.

"-What?" Y/N couldn't help the confusion they felt at his words.

"Pick a god and pray to them," Zhongli began, as he grabbed Y/N's hips. "Because I will show you no mercy."

Before they could react, he slid into them in one smooth motion. His position and experience let him in even deeper, his cock pressing against their most sensitive spots. Y/N moaned loudly, already almost screaming from pleasure. Y/N was expecting at least some form of pain, but all they felt was pleasure.

"Morax!" Y/N screamed.

"He won't help you," Zhongli hummed, a look of amusement on his face.

Zhongli let out a husky moan, his length now tightly enveloped around them. He began to rock into them at first, leaving Y/N breathless, but it wasn't enough for him. He pushed his head into the crook of their neck, breathing them in.

"I've been wanting to do this to you all day," he spoke into their ear while fucking into them. "It was hot, as I'm sure you're aware. The sun was beating down on us-" he broke off into a groan. "... And you were, of course, wearing your thinnest clothes."

He began to pick up the pace, Y/N letting out choked moans.

"And then we had to run into Childe," he growled, crashing into them. "All he did was look at you. I wanted to make sure he knew you were mine. I want everyone to know you're mine," he lifted up and looked down at Y/N. "And they will after today."

Zhongli kept thrusting at an inhuman pace. All the while still rubbing Y/N's arousal, making their mind melt from the pleasure. He bit and sucked on their chest and neck, leaving marks that were sure to last for days. While one hand made sure to give them stimulation, his other hand held Y/N's arms above their head, effectively trapping them.

Y/N began to feel a sort of heat building up inside them, ready to burst like a dam at any moment, which Zhongli didn't fail to notice.

"Would you like to cum, darling?" Zhongli questioned, almost sarcastically.

Y/N nodded fervently, tears streaming down their face.

Zhongli chuckled. "Then beg."

"I-I...can't," Y/N sobbed between moans, barely able to form words.

Zhongli slowed down, barely giving Y/N the attention they were aching for.

"I thought you said you could handle it.... I can always stop if this is too much for you." Zhongli drawled in mock disappointment.

"No no no! Please! I want to cum! I'll be so good for you- I'm yours,  just please make me cum!" Y/N begged.

"There we go darling, was that so difficult?" he questioned teasingly.

Zhongli thrusted again directly hitting the spot Y/N loved, while biting their neck.

Y/N came with a scream, the world going white. They panted heavily, the intensity of it all so strong. Before they could recover however, they were brought back to their senses when they felt Zhongli still thrusting into them.

Overstimulated, Y/N was already on the verge of cumming again, Zhongli thrusting into them at the same speed as before.

He continued until his hips stuttered, and he let out a long moan. There was so much of his cum, painting Y/N's walls, their thighs, and the bed, but he still slowly fucked it back into them.

Y/N laid back, chest heaving from exhaustion, almost falling asleep... at least until Zhongli flipped them onto their stomach

"Did you really think we're done?" He spoke condescendingly while beginning to thrust into them once again, with seemingly unlimited stamina.

"You can handle it, can't you?"