We head down to the living room again, "Guy's I want to invite Fury, I know it might be weird for a while but he deserves to come and he also bet's it is a girl. Oh and Sam and Rhodey are invited." I say, "Ok. It's your reveal party Hun." Tony says, I nod. "Where is Pepper?" I ask, "Right here." I here behind me. I turn around and squeal. I run over and hug her. "So your 18 weeks pregnant." "I haven't seen you in months." I turn the conversation around. "I've been busy. Do you know the gender?" I nod, "We are having a gender reveal party this Saturday, your going to help decorate with Bruce." "I need to know the gender first girl." I smile, "I will tell you later."

The day continues, me, Bruce and Pepper sit in his room while we discuss the decorations. It will be outside for sure, and Saturday it is suppose to be hot so that helps. I tell her all of my ideas and she agrees. I have 3 days to plan this so when it hits 11 I head to bed with Steve, having a big day in front of me. Before I knew it, it was the day before Saturday so me and Pepper are baking some cookies with Nat.

We decorate them with pink and blue frosting, then we bake some cupcakes, filling them with pink or blue frosting also. "Ok and now for the devil eggs. I want them to be colored blue or pink. I'll be back in a few minutes." I say as I walk out. I find Clint on the couch watching tv, I head over to him and sit down, "When are they suppose to get here? The party starts at noon." "They arrived here today, I went to see them about an hour ago. They said they love you." I smile at him. "Ok, well tell them I love them too." He nods as he texts them. I head back in the kitchen and see they were dying the eggs so I go ahead and help them.

"Ok, and now for the chocolate covered strawberries, can you guys finish this?" I ask them, "Yeah." "Ok." I get out a pan and start melting some chocolate. I pick off the leaves from the strawberries, then I start dipping them in the chocolate. Once I had a pretty good amount I stuck them in the freezer. "Ok and that is all for now ladies. Who's turn to do this dishes?" I ask,

Mr. Stark's and Mr. Barton

"Ok thank you Jarvis will you tell them to come wash the dishes?" I ask as I wash my hands.

Already done Ms. Talia.

"Thank you Jarvis." I say and walk out of the kitchen to see Tony and Clint glaring at me and the girls. "Hello boys. Good bye boys." I say as I walk away. I head into the living room and sit next to Steve on the couch. "My feet hurt." "I bet." He says with a smile. I roll my eyes, also smiling. "You boys get to do the decorations tomorrow. Bruce will be the boss he knows how I want it." "Ok." He says, When Tony and Clint were done washing the dishes we watched a movie, I fell asleep during the middle of it.

When I woke up I was alone in mine and Steve's bedroom. I checked the time and saw it was 9. I grabbed an outfit and hopped in the shower. When I was done I got out and dressed in an off the should blue and pink dress with some tan heels. I put on some natural makeup and blow dried my hair then straightened my hair.

 I put on some natural makeup and blow dried my hair then straightened my hair