027!

NARRATIVE!

when the singer pulled in front of the midland hotel building, she didn't think it would be full of people

when the singer pulled in front of the midland hotel building, she didn't think it would be full of people. as she was already tired because of the long 4-hour ride, the girl only gave a quick look at the valet and mumbled weak hello and thank you.

"hello" her quiet voice surprising the woman at the reception. "i have a room, the name is jobert-hussein."

"ah yes, room 3071, here's the key" the red haired woman handed her the small key, with papers. "if you need any type of help, you can come to me and the emergency numbers are on the walls of your room."

"thanks" alaniis weakly smiled but her mask hid the lower part of her face anyway.

"also, our boss asked if you could post on your instagram story that you're here" the receptionist added.

"yeah, sure."

"have a good stay."

alaniis nodded her head, grabbing her bag and started walking to the elevator. everything about this hotel screamed rich people and expensive meals.

when she finally got to her room, alaniis wanted to scream in joy. the bed was a king size and she could finally sleep and rest. jude was already in manchester but he had a sort of training, so he was not gonna be here yet.

the scouser took a warm shower, put on a sweatpants and one of her boyfriend's hoodie before taking a nap.

three hours later, the girl was woken up by her phone ringing. she answered it, still half asleep.

"hey pretty" the brummie accent of jude's took her by surprise. "are you in manchester yet ?"

"yes, ive been here for a couple of hours already" alaniis replied, getting up from the bed. "can you come ?"

"yes, the coach dismissed us for the rest of the day" the midfielder informed his girlfriend. "so, you want me to grab some dinner and we can watch a movie at your hotel room ?"

"yes, of course. i choose the movie and you choose the food. don't forget, i don't eat pork" the singer ran to the expensive white bathroom, ready to make herself look cute.

"how could i forget something this important ?" the boy sassily replied. "you don't eat pork, mushrooms or carrots. see you in a few."

"see you, i love you" her voice was getting quieter because of her shyness.

"i love you too" jude got teasing looks from his teammates who were still in the room.