⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟐

En başından başla

"what now?" yunhee spun around in her seat and gasped at the sight. she raised her hands and yelled at them. "that's my girl aerin! you go!"

"do not encourage this." jeno hissed, pushing her arms down. "that is my sister."

"so? she's with her boyfriend and for your information, he's an awesome dude and perfect for aerin, so don't ruin anything for her." she warned, tapping her glass of butterbeer.

"mark, my boy!" professor slughorn exclaimed, walking over to their table and interrupting the conversation.

"hello, sir. wonderful to see you." mark greeted, standing up to shake his hand.

"suck up." chenle coughed and yunhee turned to look at him with a displeased look.

"so what brings you here?" mark asked.

"the three broomsticks and i go way back, further than i care to admit. i can remember when it was one broomstick." slughorn laughed, tilting his glass so that half the contents fell all over yunhee's clothes.

"here." renjun passed her some tissues and then his hoodie for her to cover her stained clothes with.

"thanks."

"listen, my boy, in the old days i used to throw together the occasional supper party for the select student or two. would you be game?"

"i'd consider it an honour, sir."

"you would be welcome too, renjun."

"i'd love that." renjun replied, placing his glass down as yunhee frowned at the fact that she hadn't been invited too.

"splendid. look for my owl." slughorn laughed before leaving.

"i want to go to the party." yunhee said. renjun stared at her as he thought back to the fact that he got invited. he made a mental note to ask professor slughorn if they were allowed to bring dates.

"alright. should we get going now?" jeno asked, stretching his arms behind his back.

"please." chenle said, pulling his coat back on then linking his arm with yunhee's, pulling her out the three broomsticks before anyone had the chance to say anything else.

the others could definitely tell something was up with the way he was acting and treating them, but they didn't say anything as they trudged through the snow behind two gryffindor girls.

"katie, you don't know what it could be." yunhee heard one of the girls, but she didn't think much of it at first. it was only when renjun asked her if she was sleeping well that it had clicked that the girls in front of them were katie bell and her friend.

"katie, don't touch that!" yunhee yelled, letting go of chenle and running ahead to stop her, but it was too late.

katie's friend let out a terrified scream as katie had collapsed to the floor and was thrown around the snow and air just like in yunhee's dream.

"don't get any closer. get back, all of you." hagrid said, hurrying to katie and picking her up. yunhee went over to the necklace, to check if it was indeed the one in her dream. "do not touch that, except by the wrappings. do you understand?"

she felt faint at the sight of the necklace and moved back to let mark pick it up in its wrapping.

"let's take this to professor mcgonagall."

⚯͛

"it's like i said. she left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package. she said it was important that she delivered it." katie bell's friend, leanne, repeated and yunhee almost choked. katie got the package from the bathroom after jisung left it. was it possible that...?