A school Birthday.

Start from the beginning

"Top of the morning" I heard liam say to me as I was putting on my jacket.

"I know you're here for what went down last night"

"Um, Yes you locked the doors so I wanna know"

"She got me hard by doing nothing to me"

"Say sike" he said covering his mouth. One thing with Liam, I can call this nigga my best friend. He's always there for me and he always give advice where and when it's needed.

"Yeah I'm deadass"

"So you really feeling Lu"

"Yes expressed that the first time to you but I think she's feeling me"

"Then tell her, what you're waiting for?"

"Do you know today is her birthday?"

"Yeah Pocahontas wants to throw a surprise party for her but she's aborting mission because I think she wants it personal"

"Let's show up with two girls and watch them crumble"

"Woah woah woah-

"What"

"That might be the best idea you had yet, because I'm still unsure how P feels about me so why not" he said really thinking about it.

"Now, let's go get her gift and you have to buy Pocahontas something because hers is tomorrow."

"Two best friends, their birthday back to back just like ours"

"Don't look at me like that, that's gay" I said and we both laughed out loud.

******************
"Now who are we bringing to this kickback of hers"

"We must find someone whose willing to make money I guess"

"You're right but I don't even wanna spend it on anybody but Pocahontas and Luna and you know this"

"I feel the same way, if it ain't for my people I don't wanna spend the money""

"It's for love, let's just find them and get these girls gift."

As we walked into a few stores, Liam and I both got our girls things that they wanted or need either one.

"Hi daddy" she said seductively. Oh how I wish that was Luna but it's not. Thank god she's turning 18 as well I wasn't about to catch a case.

Liam and I turned around and looked at shawty. She bad as fuck but ain't it.

"Sup" i answered and she gave me her number.

As she walked off Liam already started to laugh.

"Luna ain't give it up and you're already ignoring girls"

"Yeah, anything for my baby who ain't my baby and besides and I'm a gentleman who is divorced by the way, and is willing to wait on Luna"

Liam looked shocked, he knew I was going through it but he didn't know when it happened officially.

I pulled my phone out and showed him signed and stamped.

"Handled."

"Bye"

***************
As I got ready, I pulled out one of my finest scents and sprayed myself with it. We are showing up with two random friends of ours who happened to be lesbians.

"So y'all doing this because y'all wanna get y'all crushes jealous, how high school"

"Shut up Layla " I said and she chuckled.