「𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎」

I didn't proof readed so their might be more mistakes than normally their are, so feel free to point them out ONLY in this chapter

I'll edit it later❤️

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Back to Present

Taehyung smirked into the kiss cupping his face to pull him flushed against his Chest, loving the warmth of Jungkook's palm against his covered waist and ass, not caring about the drunken guy laying unconsciously on the floor.

His hand slowly, sneakily roamed down Jungkook's buff chest until it reached his belt. Opening the hook to remove the belt, taking them out of the loop and with a quick motion he flipped them pushing Jungkook against the wall instead.

”I love Kissing you but I have a bitch to take care of” Taehyung said with a pout, rolling the belt against his knuckles. Jungkook chuckled, head leaned against the wall yet his beautiful eyes which Taehyung have come to love so much staying at him. A gasp escaped from Taehyung's swollen lips when he was pulled to the familiar chest again, cupid lips devouring him.

Taehyung eagerly kissed back, putting the belt at the back of Jungkook's neck like a tie to pull him closer, There body pressed against his each other. A whine escaped from Jungkook's lips when Taehyung pulled away.

“Stop seducing me” Taehyung let out breathlessly, a airly laugh leaving from his lips when Jungkook picked him up, slamming against the wall.

“Can’t help it” Jungkook let out attaching his lips to Taehyung’s neck earning a gasp from the said male. Taehyung tighten his legs around Jungkook's waist, the belt slipping away from his hands as he busied himself with his boyfriend, hands desperately pulling the set of pitch black hair, peppering him with wet kisses, occasionally sucking on his jaw which for sure would leave marks.

“Fuck – I love you so much, Darling” Jungkook groans, placing a long loving smooch on Taehyung's cheeks. Yet, Tae didn't replied, Jungkook doesn't expect him too either. He let Jungkook place sweet and loving kisses on his jaw, neck and collarbones occasionally moaning when Jungkook sucked at certain spots.

Taehyung’s mind wasn't here, He was thinking.... Thinking of many things, Luckily none of them where of his past, but present.

Why? Why couldn't he say it back?? Sure what he feels for Jungkook is something.... Something he can't explain. He likes his kisses, he likes being in his arms, he feels at peace, when he is with Jungkook, he likes his possesive nature, he likes how he loves and cares for him despite everything, Despite What Taehyung believes for himself, he still does. He likes everything about Jungkook, he can't see him hurt either.

What he feels for Jungkook can easily be called love... Well that's how love is supposed be isn't it? Then why it feels too hard to say it...? The words are like at the tip of his tongue but they feel to heavy to voice out. Why he is scared to reciprocate the feeling? When his every action tells him that he loves this male but why still so afraid to voice it out.... why?.