「𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘」

You all are SOOOO gonna hate me for this ahaha ◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

After One Week

[ Play song : Raat Baaki, ittefaq se On loop.  I'm just obsessed with the tune and that mysterious club night vibe 😍😍😍]

Taehyung’s predatory eyes looked around, Here he was, in a club again. The loud music pounding in his ear like a drum, beating louder with no way to guard it~~

He smiled seeing Jimin and Namjoon dancing together, smiling and giggling over something as they danced against each other. 

“Taehyung Come Here” Jimin shouted over the music, gesturing with his hand to join them yet Taehyung just shooked his head. He doesn't plan on being a third wheel. It's good to have a lover....

Lover.... At the mere thought of word his mind wandered towards Jungkook, And Last week..... It was such a mess, literally the whole place was covered in blood and so was Taehyung.

And mostly the calm and peaceful look of Jungkook as he layed there, covered in wounds and his blood. It was probably the only time when he cried while using his knife over someone.

Anyways, Let's not think of that disastrous night.... Neither he wants to mourn over Jungkook, not when he's here for a purpose.

“Are You waiting for someone, Beautiful??” A sudden voice speaking seductively near his ears made him flinch. He turned to see a guy sitting next to him, smirking at him.

Jungkook's smirk is more pretty though— Urgh Taehyung snap out of him already! He ain't here anymore remember?

“No” Tae replied boredly, his face as blank as my mind in Physics. I hate that shit I swear.

“Oh really? That's such a shame. I won't mind giving you company” ...... Dude you would regret his company so much skksks.

“Who said I want your company??” Tae raised a brow at him making the guy a little embarrassed.

“Oh C’mon a pretty guy like you shouldn't be alone” The gut whispered seductively leaning forward to kiss Taehyung, a hand daringly resting on his thigh.

“You really have a dead wish huh??” Taehyung tsked, pressing his palm against the guys chapped lips, his nose scrunching in disgust ‘Cause the guy literally reeked of alcohol.

The guy laughed against his palm, voice sultry as he replied. “It would be a pleasure to die from your pretty hands then”

When I tell you world is filled with dumb fucks I mean about them.