「𝐎𝐍𝐄」

"I ONLY LIGHT UP WHEN CAMERA'S ARE FLASHIN' NEVER ENOUGH AND NO SATISFACTION GOT NO SHAME!!! I LOVE THE WAY YOU SCREAMIN' MY NAME"

NEVER ENOUGH AND NO SATISFACTION
GOT NO SHAME!!!
I LOVE THE WAY YOU SCREAMIN' MY NAME"

The room blasted with loud music along with a man screaming-singing along the song. Moving around, twerking his bum, his brown locks which were still wet as he just came out of the shower — falling over his eyes but he couldn't care less about it being to much into the song.

"DIGGING MY GRAVE TO GET A REACTION
CHANGING MY FACE AND CALLIN' IT FASHION
GOT NO SHAME!!!
I LOVE THE WAY YOU SCREAMIN' MY NAME!!!"

He was jumping on his bed. Which soon was interrupted by a call. He slowed the volume of the speaker as he picked up the call still swaying gracefully in his whole apartment like in some sort of spell.

"Taehyung where the fuck are you!!!?" The voice shouted from the other side of call making Tae pull away from Phone wincing at such a loud noise and he swore that he hates loud noises...... Hypocrite.

"What is it chim?? Why so serious?? That too this early??" He joked ruffling his hair standing infront the mirror, Naked.

Kim Taehyung, 20 year old Medical student living on own in a small apartment. All the windows were closed anyway so why not be nake??. (my fetish to walk around the House naked ☠️👏)

"Early!?? Bitch!!! It's 10am College is gonna start in half an hour and I'm sure as hell you are not even ready yet so for fucks sake get your ass here I'm not gonna make any excuse for you this time" Tae jerked his head towards the clock and his eyes widened.

"Oh shit!!!"

"Exactly dumb bitch Get ready fast!!" Jimin shouted again ending the call.

Tae quickly ran towards his wardrobe and picking himself a green sweater paired with a rib jeans - not forgetting to wear boxers of course.

"Fuck You 5 Seasons of Summer!! Always makes me forget of time urghhh" Tae cursed under his breath as he quickly passed his head from the sweater's collar and wearing the jeans.

He quickly went infront the mirror and pick up the abandoned towel ruffling his hair very fastly like they'll dry fast if he did so. "This much is enough let it dry on own" he mumbled ruffling his hair by hand doing the 'Taehyung hair style'.

He quickly took his bag which was lazily put on the sofa well he didn't had to take much just a couple of books to take the notes the rest is in his college locker anyway.

He ran out of the apartment not forgetting to lock the door. He ran towards the lift which was going to close but was stopped by someone.

"C'mon Son Get in" The lady which lives across his apartment quickly called him out. Tae internally thanked heaven's as he made his way inside the elevator.