「𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄」

I overdid it again ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

Word count : 3771

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Flashback of THAT night

Taehyung had his knife pressed against Jungkook's chest, right above the tattoo. He flicked his eyes to look at his own, a shocked expression making on his feature when he sees how calm Jungkook is. A love sick smile dangling on his lips, eyes holding Nothing but pure adoration for him, it made him frown, frustrated even.

“Why aren't you scared!!? I'm gonna fucking kill you right now” Taehyung bursted out, irritation lacing through his voice as he intentionally pressed the knife harder to proof his point.

Yet all Jungkook did was let out a wince as the knife pierced the first layer of his skin. If he is being honest, At start he did believe that Taehyung would kill him without a second thought but here he is, it's already been 5 minutes yet Taehyung doesn't seemed to do what he said, it gave Jungkook hope. Perhaps, All that happened wasn't just his imagination, and maybe he indeed is different then all the people Taehyung killed before.

A chuckle leaving from his lips, tilting his head to meet Taehyung gaze as he mumbled.

“I have killed more than enough people for deserving Nothin' but death. The fact that I'll be gifted it from none other than someone who owns my body and soul from the time I layed my eyes on is more than enough for me to be happy about it. Go ahead My Ange Déchu, Kill me to soothe the storm inside of you” He smiled by the end and it only added to the frustration inside of Taehyung.

It was making him angry how Jungkook was not fucking scared of him!!! Why wasn't he scared of death!! He is gonna kill him but.... All he does is admire him like a fucking love sick. “I know you won't kill me” Jungkook said with a chuckle taking in the angry expression of Taehyung, boosting his anger. Funny, How Taehyung provokes someone's ego and Jungkook is provoking him by anger

Stupid Game of Emotions

“I will!!” Taehyung said with determination even though his heart felt paining at his own words. “Just because you are Bunny doesn't mean I can't kill you!” Jungkook chuckled. God, his darling is so fucking hot and cute when he is like this Oh how badly he just wants to plant him in his lap and kiss him senselessly.... Mf is getting killed here but bish wants to fucking kiss 😃 I can't with his ass 🚶🚶.

“Go ahead kill me then” As I Said before it was started with mere attraction, a obsession to make this pretty boy his, but now it was more than that which makes him come here, Ready to bare his neck just for Taehyung, accepting his death just for him. As I said, if one was the predator the other wasn't a prey either but was ready to submit, just for the other's own satisfaction.