「𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄」

Jungkook stood on his balcony, emerald eyes looking down at his bruised knuckles which were holding his dear bunny mask

Jungkook stood on his balcony, emerald eyes looking down at his bruised knuckles which were holding his dear bunny mask. Some strands of his long wet hairs falling over his eyes as he just came out of shower after getting cleaned from all the sweat and blood.

"The things I do for you, my ange daéchu" He chuckled before looking down at the mask in his hand again. He brought the mask close to his face. He stared at it as in trying to remember every single detail of the mask like he isn't using it from years.

"You Are Very Special to me you know" He spoke to the mask. Hair softly blowing in the air as a bit of night winds blew.

"Atleast you have been there for me the start... Have seen me go insane. From killing my parents to killing my last victim you have always been there with me, Bunny" he spoke again caressing the mask before throwing it in like nothing with a laugh.

"But Right Now I want something else or should I say someone else... You can't get me that my dear bunny." He turned completely to face the mask which was thrown at the cold floor. He leaned against the railing, hips pressed against the cold metal, elbow pressed on the both side in a horizontal position, The red blotches present on his knuckles clearly in view that he didn't bothered treating them, funny how he didn't even felt the pain until he entered the cold shower.

Jungkook threw his head back, half of his body hanging out of the balcony like a single thread trying to keep a whole bundle together. He was practically dangling upside down against the metallic railing on the third floor building one Silly mistakes and he would be falling down.

(Clothes are same btw)

His beautiful green eyes staring at the room right across the road, Where his dear baby lives, sleeping without a care of the world. Yupp, Jungkook's Apartment is right in front of Taehyung only separated by a road that's in between the two buildings.

"Daddy, Daddy Daddy.... Is that your kink, Darling?? Do you enjoyed calling him that while he fucked you??" Jungkook mumbled, a sudden anger bubbling inside of him no matter what the consequences Minho had to face the anger was still not gone, his hair in the air, blowing swiftly as the wind passed by, The moon light falling over half of his face giving him a angelic look yet his personality made him anything but a angel.