❥︎ 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ⋆ ࣪🐇

--

--

It was the afternoon, On sunday. 12:39 pm. "Mum.." You said softly, after munching on a food and bringing it down in your throat. fidgeting on your fingers as you were sitting down on a wooden chair with your forearms on the table.

"Can i live in a school? Like, by dorms? We'll be Going tomorrow morning." Your corner of the lips met the cheeks, As for your mother, She hesitated to answer, Leaving her food in her mouth looking at you.

You raised one of your eyebrows and Tilted your head to the side a little bit.

"Ah..well..Will you come every weekend?" She smiled, Trying to show that she will agree on Letting you stay inside the dorms in school. You made a sound and grinned widely, standing up immediately and going to the other side of the table, Hugging your mum a little tight because of happiness filling you up.

"Thank you, Mum! really!" You closed your eyes with pure joy, Your mother Chuckled, after, she patted on your wrist to let go because she couldn't breathe.

"Oh-" You quickly got off of her and Went to sit to the other side. She stared at you for a moment. "But Please be careful wherever you go, Observe your surroundings when you go somewhere. Lots of horrifying yet upsetting stories are shown 'til today on The news. and also, remind me If you're going to class everyday by sending me a text. Alright?"

She lowered her head to look at you as she watches you Eat, You nodded and gulped to let the food get into your stomach. "I understood." Said again with a large grin forming on your lips.

[ That morning ]

You were running getting excited staying in school, wanting to know what it feels like, Badly.

Your luggage kept on making a sound as you Move around, you went up to your mum and kissed her on the cheek and then Running back towards the door, she was shocked to See you do this.