❥︎ 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

"Excuse me?!"

A deep-toned voice came out, making a slight echo out of the living room. Which made your smile fade away quickly.

You saw a boy who stood up quickly because of how He was startled when He heard the door open Loudly.

"You??!" you said out loud and you widen your eyes, He Looked away and then tried looking at you again. "I'm staying with a girl??" He said and moved closer to your direction.

You started getting anxious since the height difference between you and him is Laughable yet weird.

"Aren't you The one who's in the famous group called crazy but handsome boys??" You asked and brought your luggage closer but your stare never left him, He smirked showing one of his adorable dimples which caught your Attention.

You kept your mouth shut and smile a tiny bit from it, and he nodded "Yes, i am! You're the luckiest girl now that you're staying with one of the famous members here." He fully smiled as he kept on staring down at you.

It made your neck ache for a second because of looking up, So you placed your hand on the back of your neck and move your head around.

"Well..Do you want me to help you?" He asked Bending down Since he noticed your neck Ache from looking up. You looked at him and gave a disgusted stare "no..This isn't really that heavy, Plus I only brought One luggage with me." He stopped smiling so instead he puckered his lips.

"Didn't you bring Two with you? one's the light blue and the other, Lilac." He said softly, Causing you to look back at him again. "You..saw me bring two?" He nodded full standing up now.

You smiled and shook your head "Nah, My friend left her luggage earlier because she was busy fangirling over one of your boys, So I took it and dragged her case to the gym room."