❥︎ 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

"What are you doing?!" A female voice came out, which is your best friend.

"I accidentally dropped it..I might even pay for it, How much even is this.." You whimpered as she slowly Lifted you so that you'll stand up.

You then heard footsteps coming behind you, it was Beomgyu. The cashier. You flinched from his tall figure although he looked small from afar.

"Oh shoot! Gyu! How'd you get here??" You backed away from him out of shock and he just stood there looking at the correction tape you broke. You noticed how he was looking at it so you knew you needed to say something.

"Uh..Right, this.." You took a deep breath and looked up at him "I'll repay for it, How much is this?" Beomgyu Then shifted his gaze down at you and he shook his head.

"What? You don't need to, We have enough Correction tapes here anyway. Im sure my brother wouldn't get mad at this."

He smiled and Thought about it for a second, You stayed silent because you knew he was quite unsure. "Would he?" He spoke, Which led you to wobble. Luckily Your friend catched you.

"argh..Okay! We choose to repay this." Hyeon-Gi was tired trying to lift you up. "No! you can't." He said. "But you were unsure!" Then she Sighed once again.

"Okay, fine, I'll ask my brother about this, Give me a second." Beomgyu Started walking away, Giving you both a glance As he walks. annoyed with how she acted at him. But at the same time, He laughed.

"What's with him??" She rolled her eyes and You finally stood beside her as you shrug. "But i like him, He's funny, We can get along."

"You called him the stupidest one Earlier." Hyeon-Gi gave you a nasty yet confused look, You groan "Let's just pretend i never said that earlier."