❥︎ 𝚃𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You showered in one of the bathrooms next to the pool and came out with a jacket and a short.

"That was exhausting." You said, And hyeon-Gi came behind you placing her hand on your shoulder as you look at each other. "But it was fun." She continued what you said.

You both giggle and you decided to sit at the bench Right infront of the pool with her while you two wait for the boys to come out.

You sigh and looked at her. "Ah, how'd you wake up earliee?" you asked. "Well..taehyun accidentally made a noise infront of me because he tried to get his swim clothes and ditch me here just to swim."

You laughed "I never knew he'd be that kind of person." H: "Same here! I even thought he was a prince."

"But i still know that doesn't mean you have to..un-crush him." You nudged her and she got a little confused making her look at you "what?"

Soobin got out, With his boys. wiping all their hair just to dry it off. People stared at them and started making a whole noise.

Some of them was surprised that they heard them. "Wow, even strangers love them." Y: "Take note, the boys did that effortlessly." You both chuckle and they came up to the both of you.

"Oh, you guys are done?" You looked at the 5 of them and all of them nodded. "Since you're all done, let's go." you stood up with Hyeon-Gi and walked away to your own tents.

[ At night ]

It was around 7pm. You chose work over food.

Since Hyeon-Gi is a dumb person like you, You decided to invite Soobin over to Help you with your works. Since he's a Smart person who had 4 100 grades.

"Hey..Y/n, you should really eat. I think its enough for today-" Soobin spoke trying to let you eat but You interrupted him.