[ Well it's normal. ]

' What normal ba! The original owner look like she is in her 20s tho she is already 50 years old la. '

[ Well my dear host you have to adjust quickly you know as those things are quite normal in our upcoming worlds. ]

' Ok fine my little cutie ancestor let me sometime to ajust okay. Baby please. '

Although she is bickering with Eli in the outside she has already cupped her hands and half bowed towards the sect leader who is also the master of the original owner.

[ A/N : So um let me clarify it first. The original owner is adopted by the Sect Master when she was very small. At that time he hadn't become the sect master he was a free cultivator. So tho FengHua is an elder she is still sometimes call him  ' shifu '. Well thats all. ]

The Sect Leader is the shifu/master of the original owner. Though he is already over 2
100 years old he look in her mid-fifties. He has white hair and blue eyes. He is standing upright and had a dignified aura around her. In the plot he is also the one who died while trying to save the original FengHua. He has really loved her as his own daughter more than his own son.

Liza's voice became more sincere and gentle as she said.

" This disciple thanks Shifu for his compliment. "

The always cold and serious Sect Master laughs and warmly said as if a parent doting on his child.

" Didn't I always told you call yourself by your own name infront of me. No need gor such formalities in front of me. Afterall you are just like my daughter. "

A warm smile also blooms on Liza's face. Seeing the always cold ice beauty gently smiling the beauty is too lethal. Most of the disciples blushed and became red faced. Very few managed to stop themselves from blushing.

" FengHua knows—"

Before Liza can speak further Eli spoke using their mind link.

[ Host you should treat Yu Yan and Fei LiXue first. Their condition doesn't seems good. ]

' What do you mean their conditions aren't good I gave them high grade elixers which can save a dying person okay so they should be fine. '

[ Host, you don't understand. ]

' Hey! What do you mean I don't understand huh? I spent 500 years in your system space okay? If I didn't know then no one can. '

[ I know! What I wanted to say is that at this time in the plot YuYan died while FeiLixue was crippled. So even if you have already given them elixirs die to the plot their injuries are still severe. If not treated immediately with proper care then their lives will be in danger. ]

'This type of things didn't happen in my previous world. '

[ Obviously that's cause that was your first world where the plot was at its weakest along with the so called fate regarding the FL, ML, SML and other cannonfodders so ofcourse it was extremely easy. ]

" Feng'er! Feng'er! "

Liza snapped out of her mind when she heard the sect master calling the name of the original owner in a worried voice. She immediately half knelt in front of the sdct leader { i.e. her/the original owner's Shifu }and said.