' Then..don't tell me that because the original owner failed to breakthrough God Realm and fell down to Mortal Realm instead in her cultivation these bastards didn't bother to give any shit about her unlike now. '

[ A/NSo um this is a picture of cultivation realms which one have to breakthrough to become the strongest cultivator.👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 ]

[ Nope its not like that

[ Nope its not like that. Don't think everyone as shameless as your selfish adopted family back in earth. ]

'.....'

Eli seeing it's host silent felt guilty for letting it's own mouth slipping  again. Looks like it really attack a sore spot again didn't it. Well what can Eli do it always has been the habit of letting it's mouth run off.

[Um...In the plot after the talisman burned the sect leader and the elders sent many search teams for the original owner but couldn't find her at all as the original FengHua didn't tell anyone about her whereabouts. ]

'....And then due to some ridiculous lick or plot that damn FL somehow managed to found the original FengHua and saved her, got selected as a inner disciple,  got more famous in the sect and then finally turned the original FengHua into a living medical furnace for her own exclisive use. Right. 🙄 '

[ Yup, how did you know ? ]

' Got the memories of the original pitiful FengHua. '

[ Oh! So what finally decided to stop being lazy. ]

' I really wanna strangle you. '

[ So what's your thought about the plot ? ]

' A fucking dog bloody shitty plot. '

[......]Well can't refute it.

Liza first look at the distance between her and the sect then said to Eli.

' Eli lower yourself a bit so that I can gracefully jump down and have a proper chat with them.'

Eli lowers itself according to Liza's instructions. After seeing that the height is safe enough Liza elegantly and gracefully jumped and landed before the group of people.

" FengHua congratulations on your success. You are the first person to achieve Heavenly Dao Realm at such a young age. You also made our Ghost Sect extremely proud. "

Listening to the Sect Master telling her that she is young she can help but scream at him in her heart.

' What young the original owner is already 50 years old okay! 50 years! '