Chapter 4

After 2 weeks......
For the last 2 weeks everyone was busy with their study preparations and exams. Yesterday was the last of their exam.
The Holy Trinity planned for a beach party for 1day and 2nights. They'll be going day after tomorrow and everyone is super excited to plunge into the sea and splash water.

Singto's POV
I'm so busy from morning. I'm naturally an early riser but today I woke up too early because of excitement. I rechecked my backpack again. We were going to stay in tents so we had borrowed 3 tents from one of my friend's father's tourist agency.
There will be 2 of us in each tent. TayNew and OffGun already being couples, so I ended up in the same tent with Krist. And that's good😁.
I've stopped thinking about what will happen in future. I just want to cherish the present. I'm planning to propose Krist at the beach👉👈. Even if he doesn't accept my proposal we'll still be PhiNong and friends.
I went down and found Mae cooking breakfast for all of us.
"Why are you cooking? We'll have breakfast outside. U didn't need to worry." I kissed on my mother's cheek.
"You all are going to eat outside for the next 2/3 days. I very well know none of you can cook. And after this hectic one month you people won't even bother to think that always eating outside is not a very good idea. So I am doing as much as I can, to keep all of my children healthy." Mae said concentrating on the beef steak.
"You are amazing" I went to take a shower happily.
Mae finished preparing the breakfast for us by the time I came out of the shower. I changed my clothes.
Within 5 minutes the car came in front of my house. The car is also from the tourist agency from where we borrowed the tents. It'll come back after we reach the beach. We are not sure how we will come back. We may call for the car once again. Everyone was already there in the car. We all shouted "LET'S GO" and the car started running.

Tay's POV
We were so busy all these days with studies. Finally we are going. I'll get to send much more time with my friends and obviously with New. I'm love deprived. I need to make up for everything I missed for a wholeee... one month.
As a good friend of Singto, I've prepared something special for him. No one knows about it till now. I've made arrangements for a BBQ party at the beach. I know Singto is going to propose Krist. I'll try my best to make the day very special for both of them. Singto is a childhood friend of mine. I know how much he loves Krist. And I also know that Krist also likes him. I just don't get why these two can't see each others hints. Are they that blind in love? They are a match made in heaven. One is dumb and the other is childish. If by any chance, Singto backs off this time, I'll be plotting a murder the same minute. Can't they waste less time by thinking about what will happen? At times I feel very irritated. Can't they just say that they love each other, want each other forever? This time I'll make it happen no matter what. I, New and OffGun have made several plans to make Singto propose Krist at the beach. We'll also make them kiss e.o. as a vow of being with e.o. forever.
I'm very much excited for the trip. After 5 mins, New arrived at my house. We are almost neighbors. So he came up at my place. After some time the car also arrived. OffGun were already there.
"Everyone ready for mission KRISSING?" Gun put his hand forward.
We all gathered our hands on his hand and shouted "YESSS!!!"

Flashback
"Can you please show me silver rings?" Singto asked the shopkeeper.
"Here you go. There are many designs. If you want different sizes of any particular design, ask me I'll show it to you." The shopkeeper told with a very sweet smile.
Singto looked at the rings and also tried a few. He was looking for a simple but elegant design. Finally he found one and tried it. He had a small smile on his lips.
"Do you have a bigger size of this ring?"
"Yeah, sure. Try this."
The new one is a little loose in Singto's finger. It should fit in Krist's fingers he thought.
"I'll take these two rings. Can you show me silver chains for these two rings?" Singto asked happily.
The shopkeeper gave him a small stand with numerous silver chains.
"When are you asking him if you don't mind me asking?" The shopkeeper looked at Singto, all smiling.
"How did you know it's a 'he'?"
"Both the rings you chose were of men's style and the smile on your face told it's for someone very special."
"We are going to beach for a trip. I'll ask him there." Singto's cheeks flushed with bright red color.
He chose two silver chains. He paid the bill and started walking towards his home. He bought the chains so that they can wear the rings like necklace. He doesn't want people to question right now about there couple rings. If they wear it as necklace, most of the time it will not show, so it won't be a trouble. He'll tell everyone about the relationship after their graduation, given that Krist will accept his proposal. He let out a soft sigh but didn't let himself think negative.
Flashback off

"Oyee, I'm very hungry now. Let's just stop somewhere and have our breakfast." New made an almost crying face.
"I'm hungry too. I'll die of starvation now" Off pouted.
"I'm very sorry. My Mae already prepared Breakfast for us. I forgot about it." Singto looked at the others with a I'm-very-sorry-forgive-me eyes. He was sure he will have to hear a good ear now.
"Will you please give us to eat it or you want us to die of starvation?" Off asked in a very sarcastic tone.
"You can die of starvation, but for now I don't want to waste the food", Singto chuckled and took out the box.
Off snatched it from him and opened it.
"Hey, you are not eating it all alone", Tay told in a displeased tone.
"Yeah yeah, I'm not like you, I'll share with everyone. And don't worry your boyfriend won't starve because of me. He is my very good friend. I'll give him to eat before I give it to you." Off rolled his eyes.
Singto, Gun and Krist started laughing out loud seeing Off's expression.

They reached their destination when the sun had already started to set.
"Let's start working on the tents before the sun sets. We'll be unable to fix the tents in the dark." Krist said.
"You maybe the youngest but you're indeed very intelligent." Gun remarked.
"Where did you find intelligence here, baby?" Off raised one of his eyebrows.
"Why are you so jealous Papi? I just wanted to compliment Krist. You have to ruin everything." Gun lightly punched Off's shoulder.
The others just laughed and started fixing the tents. It took almost an hour to get everything in place. They prepared a campfire and sat around it. Krist has brought his guitar with him. He played the guitar and everyone sang with him, Off's singing being too much off beat. But no one minded it though. Everyone just enjoyed themselves and also the atmosphere.
Then New asked Krist to sing a song,solo. Krist sang....

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Author's Note: Sorry for this super late update😔. I'm really sorry. I was very busy with my studies. Hope you'll like this chapter...pardon me for any mistakes...let me know your thoughts in the comments section.