Chapter 1

"P'Sing, I want to ride you!", Krist shouted almost at the top of his voice. Everyone in the house was numb hearing Krist.
"Huh?", Singto exclaimed with his mouth open, enough for a fly to enter.
By the time Krist understood what he just told. His cheeks and ears touched a tint of pink, invisible to others because of the sky being cloudy and lights being off.
"I...I meant that I want to ride with you while going back home" Krist said with his eyes at the ground.
"Okey" said Singto. His eyes didn't miss the small smile on his Nong's face.
When the environment lightened, everyone again started their last minute chit chat before leaving Off's house avoiding what just happened.

Flashback
The Holy Trinity (Off, Gun, Tay, New, Krist and Singto) went to Off's house for a small party. Earlier, they planned to complete their project for their final exam. But reaching Off's house, it turned into a pizza and coke party. Thankfully his parents were not at home. The boys were in no mood of going back home, but the dark clouds threatened them....to go back home or get a hard scolding from their parents. So they packed up everything without finishing the project.....ready to go.
Flashback off

Singto took out his bicycle and walked it to the road where Krist was waiting for him. Krist silently rode on the back seat and held on to his P'Sing's waist. Though Singto never told, it is one of the best feelings for him.

Singto's POV
I was shocked when Krist said "I want to ride you", though I was quite sure, he didn't mean it and wanted to say something else.
I liked the way he smiled after realizing what he told. Even if he meant what he told, I wouldn't be bothered. Because......after all....I like him👉👈.
NO!
I love him❤. I always loved him and will also love him until my breath stops.
I don't know what Krist will think if he gets to know what I feel for him. Will he accept my feelings?  Will he accept me? Or will he turn down my feelings?
Because of this confusion, I never told him about my feelings. Atleast I can be with him as his classmate. I'll keep my feelings secret, only to me, no one will get to know about it.
My mistake, not no one.....my legendary friends, OffGun and TayNew found it out themselves. I don't know how....am I too obvious? Then why doesn't Krist understand?
The day they came to know about my feelings, they started to tease me and also supported me no matter what. Partly I'm thankful to them.

Krist's POV
What did I just say a couple of minutes ago!? Why did I even say thattttttt!!! I'm screaming tremendously.....to myself obviously.
What did P'Sing and the others think about me? Did they think that I'm a pervert?
Instead of all these years of togetherness, P'Sing, P'Tay, P'New, P'Off, P'Gun are still my seniors though we are classmates. It's because I skipped one year in my junior school. And since then I'm in this Holy Trinity group.
Getting back to what happened at P'Off's house. I literally didn't mean what I said. I just wanted to go back home with P'Sing.
I don't want to lose P'Sing at any cost. I liked him from day one. Something like crush at first sight. Then, I thought I'll get over these feelings for him, but by the end of the year I found out that my feelings for him didn't vanish, they're just in place, occupying a lot more space in my heart than before.
I don't know how to convey my feelings to him. I see P'Tay and P'New offering their love to each other, I also see P'Off and P'Gun. But I'm not sure about P'Sing. He is different from others. There are many students who like P'Sing, but P'Sing always turn down their proposals without any consideration, be it a guy or a girl.
He is a cold person to everyone except the Holy Trinity and the people related to us.
Maybe some day I'll tell him about my feelings or is it better to write a letter? I'll think over it later. For now, let's enjoy the ride with P'Sing. I love how he smells. I didn't realize when I had rest my head on his back. It feels great this way. 😌hmm

 😌hmm