Kenma's eyes widened slightly at the familiar voice he just heard. He had no time to be distracted and looked up at the bench as the game was picking up a fast pace. "Kenma!" Kuroo shouted, snapping him back in focus. After that, the game ran amazingly. Ayumu stayed silent as he watched the rest of the game and the next. He sighed and grabbed the empty water bottles, "I'll come back in a second," he stated. 

----------------------------------- 

"What would your managers' name happen to be?" Taketora nervously asked the pissed Tanaka. "Bastard," the crow's wing spiker grabbed the other's collar. 

"No, I don't have the courage to talk to them." 

"..." 

"..." 

"It's Shimizu... Kiyoko-san." 

"That name fits her perfectly!" 

"And-" 

"I am Ayumu Kamedori." The male manager introduced himself as he gave the two gaping boys cold waterbottles. As if adding fuel to the burning wildfire, he also gave them a friendly smile.

"Kamedori-san," Tanaka sobbed, clutching his chest. 'No, no, respect the bro code.'

"Please," Taketora kneeled, begging for unknown reasons. Ayumu shrugged and walked towards the intimidating Kageyama. The manager threw a bottle on the setter's head, stopping him from scaring Nekoma's setter, enough for the other to escape.

"Bas-.."

"Tobio. Behave." Ayumu ordered, running after Kenma.

Kageyama nodded obediently, similar to Pavlov's dog. His dog ears were lowered down, but his dark aura was still around. He huffed in disappointment, dragging the volleyball net with him as he walked to the gym storage."Kenma!" Ayumu called, grabbing other people's attention including the setter.

"Ah, Ayumu," Kenma's eyes sparkled in happiness at the sight of the other boy. At the rare sight, the Nekoma players' eyes widen. 'Kenma!?'

"Wow, you've grown taller," Ayumu gave the boy a side hug. It has been a long time since he had seen the setter.

"You too," Kenma mumbled, burying himself in the boy's side. 

'Ayumu still smells the same,' he thought as he inhaled the familiar, yet comfortable scent of apples.

"You still do that?" The manager said, voice filled with amusement . It was a habit the other picked up when they were younger.

Ayumu didn't know that it was one of Kenma's favorite scent, one of the things that made his mind relax.

"Ah, look at us," Kuroo's voice added within the mix, his hand placed on Ayumu's waist. "The trio back at it again," he hummed in happiness. The Nekoma captain only felt happy when the three of them finally found themselves after a long time.

"Pft," Ayumu hugged Kenma tighter, bending dien and kissed the other's cheek. "You wished, I only want Kenma back."

Gasps echoed in the court. "Stop cheating!" Sugawara shouted.

'He did say something about two kittens he left behind,' Sugawara's eyes observed the bantering trio.

"You!" Noya screamed, his chest constricting. 'How many more?' he inwardly questioned. He knew the male manager has odd ways to show affection to his friends, but the libero found this one way too much.

"What? Can't I greet a friend?" Ayumu said, his face not moving beside the flustered setter.

"Kuroo, stop touching my abs," He added like it was the most normal thing in the universe, lightly that was getting dangerously lower and lower.