Chapter 13: Unlocking incubus god Physique

Start from the beginning

[M-21]:.....

Jake: *kuahahaha* Only one guy fought both of you at the same time and you you still lost *hahaha* that's how pathetic you two are.

[M-24]: *Grits teeth* .

[M-21].....*chuckle*

Jake:... What's so funny?

[M-21]: Nothing actually.    Yes we met someone abnormal and we both fought him and lost. But there is something we were able to confirm after our  fight.

Jake: What is it then,    spill it out!

[M-21]: *Grin* That guy.... He is stronger than you jake.

Jake: *scowl*  you think you're funny huh. YOU WANNA DIE!!!!!

Mari: Jake calm down.....NOW!!.

Jake: Che!!

Mari: M-21 are you being completely serious right now?.

[M-21]: Yes I'm sure that he's stronger than jake but i'm not completely sure if he's as strong or stronger than you.

Mari:......

      AT FRANKENSTEINS HOUSE....

Frankenstein: I've investigated the case of the murder at the hospital but could not find lead's to any suspicious people,    their goal seems to have just been to kill them.

Raizel:...

Frankenstein: Also it seems like it was done by those to two people master encountered.

Raizel.....*sip*

Frankenstein: Master.  I'll be proceeding first then.

NIGHT TIME...

Jake: so you're saying you know where one of the witness lives.

Zombie vamp: *Nod*

Jake: Well let's get going then I want to see exactly..

Thug 1: Heheh this girl you have with you is very pretty you know, Hehe  hey girl you want to come and get a drink with us

Mari:.....

Jake: Who is this guy?.

Thug 2: Hehe boss listen to him trying to seem cool I'm front of his girl hahaha.