6

A/n By the way lukkas isn't punz

George was walking up to Luke's dorm when he heard someone... something, "is that... grunts".

"Luke has a girlfriend but they have never actually done it and weirddd..." after George's thinking sesh he was already there.

George's pov:

I opened the door which was supposed be shut and locked but i  invited myself in grabbed a beer abd waited.

Time skip

They were finally done finally after hours "oh hey George im-" a girl walked out black hair a mini skirt a black crop top and she waved at me and then walked out. No words. My eyes followed her moves "who's she i thought you were together with Brooke" i said confused as fuck, brooke was a skinny girl blonde hair blue eyes and one BITCHY PERSONALLY if you can even say thats a personality, i hated her but cheating on her oh no i aint like that.

"I broke up with her a didnt like how she would talk about people or you.." luke so tired but probably bc hes been haven sex, i nodded 'once i see that bitch imma beat her ass'

3rd person

"You coming to the party" luke said walking to the fridge.

(Im writing this on the bus)

"Yeah sure about that um me and clay had a fight about that and then had se..x" George changed his tone when hes with someone he likes.

"Oh so make up sex?" Lukkas asked sitting down with his beer.

"Yeah but he ran out when sap came in and caught us? And then when i was trying to leave he started kissing me AND then walked off in a huff when i asked him about the party" george said to lukkas, lukkas took a sip of beer.

"Maybe he gay but doesnt want anyone to know?" Lukkas said.

"Meh maybe can i stay here for a night?" George said grabbing a pack of cigarettes and lighting one

"Sure just dont stay up to late" lukkas said grabbing the bong that was on the table

"Yes sir" george said and winked at lukkas.

_____________________

Vote babes

Im fixing the WHOLE story bc i can and thats why also thank you babes