7.

~The next day~

3rd person

George just got home, sapnap was on the couch with a beer dream was also with sapnap sharing a beer and a bong.

"Hey guys you wanna come to a party tonight" George said with his phone in his hands "huh?" Dream and sapnap said looking at him they looked so baked "party to night you coming" sapnap looked at him then looked but at the tv "yeah yeah sure my ~friend~ is coming" dream walked over to George and tilled Georges head to face him "yeah only if you give me head" dream smiled at George. George wanting dream to come to the party so bad tonight he pulled him to the room.

When they were in the room George pushed dream on the bed and got on his knees and turned his phone on airplane mode ,"Damn you really want me to go to this stupid party huh?" Dream smiled at George, George looked at dream and then his crotch "you don't have to do it just saying" dream said just making sure he doesn't feel weird about sucken his dick.

"Just shut up let me suck your dick" George said rolling his eyes at dream.

George pulling out an 7 inch hard dick George smiled at dream, George jerked it off a few times , dream groaned,George knew what to do get him addicted so he comes running back.

George licked lines up him then focused more on the head, suck,lick,suck,lick dream groaned "fuck" George took half of him "oH!" George looked up at him like he did nothing wrong.

"YoU gottA worn me before doing that you gonna get a mouth full"

"Mhmm" george said bobbing his head up at down "fuck your good at this" george keeped going then his popped his mouth off and then jerked dream off while sucking him off "god your better than beth" dream groaned george popped his mouth off and then said "dont think about her think ab me~" and licked a line up dreams member.

"s-sh-shit" Dreams hand weaved though georges fluffy brown hair then grabbed his hair.george knew he was gonna finish so he took the whole thing water formed in georges eyes.

George pov
The feeling of dreams liquid though my throat seems better than anyone's elses.

Dream finally let go of my hair, i came up to meet clays face i kissed him on the mouth and then went back down i jerked him off again just a little , his legs twitched, i pined his legs down and jerked him off again "somes still coming out" he giggled.

He twitched again i licked my lips then licked him "stopstopstopstop" he said almost passing out on the bed "ok come on " i picked up his shorts and threw them at him. I walked out to see him on the phone with someone.

"OI you coming to the party?" I said to nick. No asker. "Yea silly how can i not?" Sapnap said to the person on the phone "OI NICK" i throw a pillow at him, he turn led around "WOT" he said annoyed "are you coming to the party the gurl you got on the phone can come to" i said "i already said yes fuck up" he said then went back to the call, i rolled my eyes.

~------------------------------~

A/N i so sorry i didnt update it was just lock down and my sister come out to my fam and idk if my dad understands it also my bf broke up with me my sister keeps hitting me idk why and i just wanna nock her the fuck out also i was sober on smoking and thats gone anyway thank you guys for your time. VOTE BABES