2.

After class dream went to go lunch. When dream walked in the cafe he saw george alone on his phone, dream walked over to george "hey georgie" george looked up from his phone and put it down "ok so we playing this game? Ok then dreamy" dream sat down "im sorry i just thought you were lonely" george looked at dream with a 'really' "anyways whats you dorm room i heard they updated it to be like one big room then 4 bedrooms connecting to the main room".

george turned over his phone and took the phone case off and got out a card "404 thats mine whats yours" george asked "the same yay we're together!" dream said that last part a bit to loud and everyone looked at them "not like that!" george clarifyed to everyone "yet~" dream whispered to george "idiot" george whispered under his breath.

Sapnap, karl, skeppy, punz and bad walked over to the table "hey guys" dream said george rolled his eyes texting his friend sal.
Sally🖤
Me
Where are you
Sal
Im busy
Me
Whats more inportent than me
Sal
Lots of things
Me
Imma call you

George called his bestfriend sal "IM GETTING RAILED" sal screamed the left the call.

George got to embarrass and got up and walked over to the 'cheer' table.
-------------------------------------------------

After lunch george and dream was sitting in the middle of the field taking until "hey cunt what you guys doing" ??? Said
Dream and "omg sal you can walk!" george said hugging sally. Dream pulled out his phone and then looked up and saw george and looked down His jeans made his ass look bigger.

[dreams pov]

' omg his figure' my eyes were was roaming looking at everything 'his ass looks so good in that- i "meet" him a minute ago' i looked down "bye sal" george said but i could barely hear him from my unholy thoughts "dream...dream... DREAM" "huh oh sorry" "are you ok?" george said he sounded caring "y-ueah im good" i said trying to get that picture out of his head "ok then" george said.

------------------

Yay you guys made it to the end thank for reading.

~[please vote]~

Go drink water now 0-0

Boiiiiiiiiii