1.

George walked down the hall way with niki and puffy but everyone calls her captain, george looks pissed off so everyone moved out of his way "what the fuck beth" george yelled and pushed her in to the lockers, dream heard this commotion and jogged over "hey hey whats going on!!" dream standing next to his girlfriend.

"i didnt do anything" beth said hugging onto dream, george rolled his eyes. Beth was British, brunette and had greens eyes but she says they . Niki finally staps "you did do something!" "HEY how about we handle this outside!! Huh dream said because there lots of people around them recording, watching, whispering.

"i actually agree" captain said to george, george was pissed off, he was about fight her.

They walked out onto the field, They sat down on a small hill "ok so whats wrong " dream says hugging beth "Ok so bEtH is cheating on you with joshua and thats not the reason why im mad at her i dont give a FUCK about your ugly ass relationship it was just sad watching it happen BUT its because she outted me to my family and i almost got KICKED out if it wasnt for the dorms" dream was in shock "beth?" Dream said giving her the look of death,

Beth turned to dream "I DIDNT DO THAT I SWEAR I DI-" george gave him his phone with screenshots, photos of them kissing, videos dream looked at the phone

"we are over" dream said sounded pissed, dream giving back his phone "ugh i dont need you fags anyways" beth said getting up turning around but bumping into the kindest teacher, miss kayla "hi miss" beth said in fear looking up "hi kiss my ass you coming with me".

"shes not coming out of there alive" niki joked "yeah she dead" captain says, linking arms "hey guys i probably going to stay back here and have a smoke k guys" george said stopping in his tracks "you should really stop smoking its really bad" niki said turning around to face him "yeah nah" george said.

lenning on the entrance of the college, george looked over at dream that stopped with him "you want one or are you just gonna stand there with your dick in your hand?" george rolling up one for dream.

George gave dream a blue and green lighter and a cigarette "here" "why do you smoke georgie?" george looked at him and smiled but not for reason you may think "did you just call my georgie?" george started to laugh "shut up georgieee" dream said teasing George.

A minute has passed and George was already finished his cigarette so he threw it on the ground and stomped on it then walked over to dream and kissed him on the cheek "you really made my day thanks" george smiled at dream and walked off.

Sapnap and karl walked over to dream, sapnap put his hands on dreams left shoulder and said in a cheeky tone "you got you self a new on huh?" karl giggled at sapnaps comment "tsk".

<---------------------------------------------->

sorry if this was shit i did this on the toilet 😏😏😏😏😏

Bye bye for now

Vote babes 🖤🤍