"I'm really sorry--"

"It's okay." She said. When she looked up on me my eyes widened. "Oh, you're the crying girl on the street, what was your name? Soo...Jin...Sujin?"  I said while trying to remember her.

"Ah, you're the weird foreign handkerchief guy." She says. I chuckled. "The name's Ken, actually." I let out my hand but she just stares at it. "Well, Ken...I got food all over me."

"Oh right, sorry..."

...............................................................

(BACK TO PRESENT) 

Kyla's POV

I just arrived on my hotel room, I was alone because when Ken went back to USA mom came with him and left me for a bit because I have school in Korea. Did you know? Mom's engaged to the doctor but the date isn't planned yet.

As soon as I change my clothes and plop myself on my bed I opened my phone and saw a text from Seojun asking if I landed. 

I dialed his number and called him, he quickly picked up. "So, you landed?" He said. I lay down. "Yup, are you busy?"

"Not at all, just having a practice." He replied. Suddenly I heard some noises in the background.

 "Seojun, is that your girlfriend?"

"Did she know that you're waiting for her call since she left?"

"Aish, shut up!" I heard Seojun yelled at them. I chuckled. "How's everyone there Seojunie?" I asked. "Well, Chorong had a girlfriend." He said. 

"Wah, really? Who?" I asked. "It's the Hye Min girl...Then Jookyung is studying about make-up as usual." He answered. 

"Hmm, good to know that everyone is still alive..."

"Have you eaten?" He asks. "I have inside the plane what about you?" I ask. "Actually we have our diet set but I've been eating well." He replied. "Eh? Eat more, practicing 18 hours is very tiring. Understand?" I told him.

"You know I only listen to you princess." I tried not to react and blush when he said that.

"Ohhh, Seojun is calling Kyla princess!"

"And he's the prince!"

'And when they get married he'll call her queen!"

I heard his bandmates' teasing. 

...................................................................................

I moved to another hotel which where mom and Ken is. "Mom, I'll going out, you need anything?" I asked her while wearing my coat. "Could you buy me a frappe in Starbucks? I've been craving for it. Thank you."

I walked down to pick up what mom said after buying souvenirs to give back home. I entered the Starbucks. "What is you order miss?"

"One caramel frappe and one iced coffee. Thank you." I told the cashier. 

"Kyla?" I turned around and saw Sujin. "Sujin..."

I sat with her table while waiting for my order. "You look great." I told her. "You too...How have you been? Why are you here?" She asks. 

"My brother is here remember? I'm here for him." I answered. "Right, you have a brother...Su-ah and I forgot to meet him." She says.

"How are you? Is your dad...?" I asked her. "He's not like that anymore and the school here is gigantic, especially the university I'm in. I'm doing fine." She replied.