Chapter 98: Playmate

Start from the beginning

Zhao Chengjun smiled, picked a strand of her hair, and slowly played with it in his palm: "You even care about this kind of thing?"

"Otherwise?"Tang Shishi was twisting her hair, but was disturbed by Zhao Chengjun, unable to tie it. Tang Shishi couldn't bear it. She took the hair from Zhao Chengjun's hand and glared at him and said, "Don't make trouble, I'm going to take a shower with my hair up. The Shizi and Shizi Consort are just like enemies. If i don't care about this kind of thing, who else will? Zhao Zigao can't walk now, but he will be able to run all over the floor after a few months. He is too lonely as the only child in the mansion, so I wanted to let the Shizi give birth to a child so he or she can be his playmate."

Zhao Chengjun raised his eyebrows, let go of his hand, and let Tang Shishi pull her hair away, twisting it into a loose bun. Tang Shishi tied up her hair and planned to get up and go to the bathing room to take a shower. Unexpectedly, Zhao Chengjun would not let go. He stroked Tang Shishi's neck with his left hand and gently rubbed her neck.

Tang Shishi's hair was all tied up, and her slender neck and smooth shoulder lines were undoubtedly revealed. Tang Shishi smiled and grabbed Zhao Chengjun's hand, and said, "Get out of the way, I'm going to take a bath."

Zhao Chengjun smiled lightly, slowly leaned over, stared at Tang Shishi from the mirror, and said slowly: "It is better to beg. Doesn't the Wangfei understand this?"

Zhao Chengjun's eyes were dark, and he seemed to want to say something. Tang Shishi was suspicious, she couldn't help standing upright, and asked, "What do you mean?"

Zhao Chengjun smiled, put his hand around Tang Shishi's waist, and hugged her from the dressing table sideways. Tang Shishi was taken aback, subconsciously yelled, and quickly covered her mouth. It's getting dark now, if the maid sees this scene, what will happen?

Tang Shishi lowered her voice and reprimanded softly: "Let me down, the maid is outside, what are you doing?"

Zhao Chengjun's arms were like iron walls, and he didn't want to let go at all. Zhao Chengjun's voice became hoarse unknowingly, and said: "If you are really worried about Zhao Zigao's loneliness, you might as well give birth to another child to be his playmate."

Tang Shishi knows what Zhao Chengjun wants to do. She blushed, ashamed and angry, and punched Zhao Chengjun's chest: "You rogue! How come you are thinking about this? Put me down, I have to take a shower. ."

Zhao Chengjun carried Tang Shishi: "I will accompany you. Aren't you tired today? I want to help you."

"No need to!"

When Tang Shishi woke up the next day, the bed was a mess, the light was dim, and she didn't know what time it was. The quilt around her has become cold. Looking at the temperature, Zhao Chengjun has been away for a long time.

Tang Shishi determined it was not early, and she also determined that all the maids in the courtyard knew she would wake up late. Anyway, she was tired, so she lay back on the bedding.

She looked at her body who didn't want to move at all.

She was sure again, she really had a shadow over this kind of thing. Last time there was medicine, Tang Shishi was unconscious, and she didn't feel it much, but she was completely awake last night and did it in the middle of the night. It was truly a deep memory.

Although she had already given birth to a child, this was actually only the second time for Tang Shishi. It can be seen that Zhao Chengjun also endured for a long time, and when they did it, he was fed up. He whispered in her ear: "Sorry, please bear it for the time being." But in terms of actions, he didn't show any pity at all.