Chapter 11: Week Suspension

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I knew about you and Chris. He used to and still talks about you all the time."

"So everything was a setup? Ha....you probably don't even want to be my friend right? He just has you watching me...is that right?" I went to get up from my seat.

"Mackenzie it's not like that."

"Then what is it like?"

"Look at first he did. Don't leave...but things changed."

"What changed then? What you ended up really liking me or something?"

"Of course I liked you, I liked you the whole time you were dating Chris. I never said anything because of that reason, then when y'all broke up he wanted me to figure out if you were dating someone. But I didn't exactly go through with everything."

"What didn't you go through with?" Ryan didn't say anything at first, he just stared at my face.

"Ryan, what didn't you go through with?"

"Chris wanted me to....you know.." He stuffed more pizza in his mouth.

"Ryan, I will leave right now if you don't tell me."

"Ugh, why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Ok, well I'll see you when I get out of lock up. Don't write me, because you're a dick."

"Ok, ok...Chris wanted me to date you and stuff, you know, make sure you didn't have intercourse with anyone."

"Have intercourse with anyone?" A blushed creeped on my face.

"Yeah."

"Did he tell you we had sex or something?"

"He didn't exactly say y'all did but he said that he didn't want anyone to have you." Chris possessive ass.

"What if we dated and I wanted to fuck you?" I asked him, taking a bite out of my pizza. Ryan choked on the piece he was chewing then he took a sip of his drink.

"I mean, I-I-I don't know."

"What do you mean? You wouldn't have fucked me?"

"Mackenzie can we not?"

"Can we not what Ryan? What if we did date and I wanted you to fuck me? And I begged for you to fuck me, would you have did it?"

"I would have....asked Chris I guess." I took a sip of my drink listening to his bullshit. As I was about to ask Ryan another question Camilla came.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"I would like a refill." I said to her, she took the cup from my hand still not looking at me.

"Can I get you anything Mr.Ryan?" She asked him, saying his name slowly.

"Yeah, you can get my friend her refill." Camilla swayed her hips away.

"I really don't like her ugly ass..just sayin."

"She's not even ugly." Ryan said. She came back to our table, sat my drink down before walking away.

"She kinda looks ugly compared to me. Or is she prettier than me?"

"You're prettier than her." He stated with a smirk on my face.

"I know I am, anyways like I was saying. You wouldn't fuck me if I begged you to?"

"I don't want to talk about this Kenzie." Ryan rolled his eyes at me as he ate his food.

"Why not? What if we dated and I grabbed your dick, sucked on your neck, and just begged you to fuck me. If I....sucked and nibbled on your lips. You still wouldn't fuck me?" I knew I was taking this far, I knew I was doing the most but I wanted to know. Ryan watched my lips as I said every word, moving in his seat, trying to get comfortable.