Chapter 11: Week Suspension

Start from the beginning

"Umm..excuse me I would like a Sprite."

"I was asking him but we only have Mountain Dew." I was ready to snap on her ass.

"Ugh, she wants a Mountain Dew and I'll take a Coke." Ryan quickly said. She bent at the hip, shoving all of her cleavage in his face. I rolled my eyes, I really felt like snatching this chicks hair.

"Ok, are you ready to order sir?" she questioned him as she chewed her gum wildly. This bitch right here was really making me angry.

"I already ordered a pizza, before WE came, it's under Ryan." He said, Ryan emphasized on 'we'.

"Ok, I'll go check on that for you Ryan." Camilla switched away to go find our pizza and get our drinks.

"So, what do you want to talk about first?" Ryan asked me.

"I want to talk about that bitch all in your face, what kind of customer service is that? She wouldn't even fucking listen to me." I rambled on as Ryan laughed.

"You're mad because you don't want another girl in my face?"

"No, my problem is she has no customer service skills. She's so unprofessional."

Soon Camilla came switching back to the table with our drinks.

"Cokes for the both of you, your food will be out in a few minutes." She said while placing the drinks on the table.

"She ordered a Mountain Dew, not a Coke." He said to her, giving her a 'really face'.

"I'm sorry Ryan, I'll get your date a Mountain Dew." She said sassy.

"She's not my date...can you just give her what she asked for?" She went to grab my drink.

"You know what it's ok, I'll take this coke."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to drink anything you didn't want to." Camilla rolled her eyes, trying her best to act like she cared.

"Yes, I'm sure." She then walked away to a different table.

"Why didn't you get the drink you wanted? You asked for it, you should get it."

"Ryan, I didn't get what I wanted because I didn't want that bitch to spit in my drink. You can tell she's basic like that." As much as I wanted to throw the drink on her and have her give me another, I couldn't risk having some bug or something in my food.

In no time Camilla came back with our food, placing the large pizza in front of us.

"Here you go, would you like me to cut the first slice for you?" She asked Ryan with a wink.

"No thank you, WE'LL do just fine." Once again she switched away.

"If girls do that to you all the time, I don't think I want to hang out with you that much." We both laughed but at the same time, I was slightly serious.

Ryan gave me my slice first, then he got his. We ate for a moment, just sitting and eating, until I remembered why we were here in the first place.

"Ok, so how do you know Derrick, Dominic, and Chris?"

"Well....Derrick is my cousin. Sometimes I hang out with him and his crew, that's how I know Chris and Dominic." He answered while chewing.

"So, you used to hang out with all of them?"

"Yeah, I'm actually pretty cool with Chris and Dominic."

"So let me get this straight, you knew I went with Chris the whole time?" This felt set up, if I'm not dating Chris then he would want me to date someone he knows and probably picked.