kindled kiss | 15

sad/angst chapter :( go ask how future you is and give them some support, they'll need it<3 also last chapter for the next day :) decided on uploading a day early so none tomorrow >:)

song recommendation: get free - major lazer

The door opened with a click, the key was sufficiently pulled out and George entered through first. "That was fun!" George laughed, and kicked his shoes off, stretching his arms out above his head, they were caught. Quickly. "Clay?" He turned his head to face him, and Dream only spun the brunette around, letting his arms fall to his side, but still grasping them. Tight.

"I want to kiss you, George."

Georges breath hitched, and he caught sight of the man, with moonlit skies caught ablaze, and an affair of kindled expressions was pulling his heart back down his throat. The hairs, on his neck, stood up and they softened at Dreams touch. Seeing no reply from George, he looks away carefully. "Sorry- I'm, fuck-" He drops Georges hands nearly instantly, and a moment passes before slow lips cut Dreams sentence off. They work together, creating something so sincerely beautiful in these short moments, where it's nothing like the crash of a wave.

They're slow, and Dream pulls away quickly with a shake of his head, "Clay?"

"Is this, is this alright?"

"I fucking kissed you first, of course it's alright." George chuckled and he stands on his tippy toes, forcing their foreheads together, eyes looking straight into one another, is all they can see, and Dreams cheeks tainted vermillion. "Holy fuck, George-" And his lips were met with Georges once again, Dream took control of the kiss this time; letting his arms fall around Georges waist and bringing the man much closer than he had been originally. There was no pulling away anymore, not when you physically could not. Georges hands were everywhere, playfully teasing the side of Dreams neck, dancing fingertips on his shoulders that flew away like seagulls caught amidst the gentle breezes. He even tangled his hands his blonde curls, of what was curls at least, the rest being dead-panned, straight hair.

They both tasted like salt, and steak, and wine and beer; although the beer was losing significantly to the rosé wine.

A muffled sound was caught through the air, hot and humid. George pressed his hands against Dreams chest, shoving him back into the now closed door. He held back a laugh when tables were flipped and he was now being pushed against the wall. Dream pulls away, finding a hand to Georges cheek and caressing it carefully, letting the both of them breathe for ten whole seconds, and this time the kiss was initiated by Dream. He pulls back nearly instantly and George groans annoyedly, "Whats wrong now?" The brunette deadpans with an amused grin.

"So this is alright?" Dream asks carefully, holding Georges cheek in his hand, still.

"Fucking kiss me, Dream." He pauses, catching his breath. "And don't stop."

"You called me Dream-"

"I did."

They pause, silence and Georges breath is caught back instantly. "Oh my god, Clay!"

"Okay, okay." Dream laughs, grinning and once again, pressing his lips to Georges, this time they crash together, just like waves had done at Souls Shore, and the gentle reminder of everything so pure was resided between both men. Dream squeezes Georges waist gently, nipping his teeth against swollen red lips, vermillion drawled out. Georges mouth instantly opened, a cured sound that relished something of arousal to Dreams ears, and he let his tongue guide along the inside of Georges mouth. His eyes open, viridescent in the moonlight. They were brought with brown, fires of something beautiful, and George smiled into the kiss as if to say, this is alright.

Confirmation, was all Dream needed and he pressed himself further against Georges lips, tongue still within Georges mouth. And he was met with macarons, and the residing alcohol that he would breathe out occasionally. Pleasure was brought to both men, and George quickly pressed his hands back to Dreams chest, not to push him away, but to undo buttons. Only two got undone, and his hands were met with bare skin, toned and weather-beaten. Muscles that flexed with every movement, and even for such a giant of a man, he was gentle. He waited for confirmation for each thing he did, and George allowed everything to be handed to him. He followed the blondes lead, and quickly let his hands rise to locks of sandy-blonde. The way he pulled down on them to release anything, and they did. Dream hummed, groaning slightly and clenching onto Georges navy blue shirt. He pushes away from him, and the two breathe in sync, both rapid and inconsistent.

"I didn't take you for a good kisser." George breathes out, laughing to try and catch it back. "I knew you'd be." Dream only grins, and he sways George in the doorway.

"So." George says finally.

"So?"

"Was this because the waitress was flirting with me all of tonight?" Brown eyes ask, gentle and careful. The others were passionate and carefree.

"Maybe."

George grins, pressing his head to the mans chest, and he sighs in relief and Dream presses his head down on top of his. Their skin and lips both tainted vermillion.

What had they done.

hahaha fuck you there is no sad chapter here !!!!! how could i make them kissing sad?? thats not very cool of me :)

also i completely forgot that we're fifteen chapters in and they've only just kissed, LMAO, but ok im not doing my authors note set up thing because i cannot be bothered. right okay im off for the next day, watch me actually post a chapter tomorrow.

that seems like something i'd do.