Chapter 87: Leave

Start from the beginning

Tang Shishi raised her eyebrows and said with a smile: "How can this be allowed? Beauty Zhou is older than me...."

"What does it have to do with age?" Zhou Shunhua said, "This concubine wants to serve the princess."

Zhou Shunhua wanted to serve her, so of course Tang Shishi will not refuse. Tang Shishi nodded and said lightly: "Then do as you wish."

The maids stepped forward and checked Zhou Shunhua's body, they tied her sleeves, exposed her wrists, and stared at Zhou Shunhua's clean hands. Tang Shishi had to be protected at all costs, so the maids naturally had to check the ones who are serving her.

The women saw Zhou Shunhua's attitude, and all of them were stunned. They were afraid of being compared, and seem unfilial. Ren Yujun also said: "This concubine is willing to serve the princess."

Ji Xinxian glared at Ren Yujun angrily, and hurriedly said, "So does this concubine."

There were four of them, and only Lu Yufei was left. Lu Yufei gritted her teeth in anger, and at last she could only smile and said: "The Beauties are really filial. But it is a daughter-in-law's job to serve her mother-in-law. Princess, serving you is this daughter-in-law's duty, how can you let others do this?"

Tang Shishi tried her best to hold back her laughter, and said in a humble manner: "The Shizi Consort was born noble and is not used to serving others. Your hands are used for writing and painting. How can you do the work of serving others? Shizi Consort should rest, these beauties can do this for me."

The more Tang Shishi said that, the more Lu Yufei couldn't leave. It is the duty of the daughter-in-law to serve her mother-in-law. If Lu Yufei decides to leave and leaves three concubines to fulfill her filial piety, what would people say? Lu Yufei lowered her head and resolutely asked Tang Shishi to give her a chance to express her filial piety to Tang Shishi. Tang Shishi smiled, as if helpless, and said, "Well then. Dujuan, let Shizi Consort wash her hands and let her serve me."

"Yes."

After Lu Yufei cleaned up, she walked to the dining table. Zhou Shunhua stood on the other side and nodded to Lu Yufei: "Shizi Consort, it is not convenient for this concubine to greet you now, please forgive me."

Lu Yufei snorted, with hostility in her eyes.

Four beautiful and charming women gathered around Tang Shishi to serve her. Two of them were born as nobles, and the other two were born in a scholar family, However, they are now at the side of Tang Shishi, all like maids, carefully giving the food to Tang Shishi. Picking up vegetables, serving tea, and passing the handkerchief. Tang Shishi didn't need to do it herself at all. She didn't need to say what dish she wanted, she just looked at it and Zhou Shunhua would give it to her. If she was thirsty, Ren Yujun and Ji Xinxian would hand her tea.

Tang Shishi sighed, this is the royal treatment of an Empress Dowager. Sure enough, being in a position of wealth and power is very satisfying.

Caught between three women, Lu Yufei was unable to give face. Standing at the table, she had no chance to intervene. Lu Yufei was forestalled by Zhou Shunhua in picking up vegetables, and her face gradually became sour.

Tang Shishi was in a happy mood. She even ate a small bowl of rice. She raised her hand to signal that she was done. Du Juan brought the copper basin, Tang Shishi washed her hands, and as soon as she reached out, Zhou Shunhua half-kneeled on the ground, wrapped Tang Shishi's fingers with a white cloth and wiped it carefully.

Tang Shishi felt that this was too much, When did Zhou Shunhua become someone who wiped the hands of others? This woman's patience and temperament is really terrifying. No wonder she survived the four dynasties and seven emperors in the future and became the final winner.

After the meal, Tang Shishi got up lazily and went outside to digest. Lu Yufei and the three beauties followed her step by step. Tang Shishi was rarely interested and went to see the autumn scenery in the garden. Now it is late autumn, the garden is withered badly, the leaves turned deep red by the frost, and the yellow leaves are like a carpet on the ground, and they made a sound when you step on it.

Tang Shishi had four women and countless maids behind her, and she really felt like an Empress Dowager. Tang Shishi walked along the corridor, a gust of wind blew, and the leaves fell rustling, like golden rain. A leaf fell on the sleeve of Tang Shishi. She took the fallen leaf away and looked back, and saw a group of women beautifully dressed with beautiful faces standing still among the fallen leaves.

Tang Shishi smiled and said, "It's great that everyone is harmonious."

Seeing that Tang Shishi was in high spirits, the maids said, "Wangfei, now it's just the Shizi Consort and the few beauties who are here for you. When the young master is added to the mansion next year, it will be even more lively."

Tang Shishi gently stroked her lower abdomen, smiling without saying a word. Lu Yufei saw Tang Shishi's smile, and was dazzled.

Since Tang Shishi feels that his wives and concubines should live together in harmony, why doesn't she arrange a concubine for Prince Jing? Tang Shishi asked Lu Yufei to be virtuous and kept advising Lu Yufei to take a concubine, but Tang Shishi herself sent away all the beauties sent by the Empress Dowager, and even a pretty maid in Yan'an Courtyard was dismissed. Tang Shishi couldn't tolerate a concubine, but kept persuading her daughter-in-law to be virtiuous, and Lu Yufei was itchy with hatred.

Tang Shishi happily strolled in the garden, her mood happy. She happily returned to Yan'an Courtyard. At this moment, many people outside Yan'an Courtyard were looking at the door, and when they saw her back, they rushed up: "Slaves greet the Wangfei. Wangfei, they are here."