18. Underwater

-Travis' Pov-

Breathe Travis.

Don't worry you are alive...
Just get up...

You can't drown right now.

You have to take care of yourself

Please??

'No...'

Travis.

'Shut up.. Let me die'

You aren't dying Travis.
Not yet at least...

Get out of the water, you're going to die

'It's warm'

You wouldn't want to die because of him? Would you?

'...'

Good, now get up before you pass out.

'Fine'

...

Travis don't lie to me.

Fine I'll just do it myself...

'No!'

Too late Travy-Boy

I suddenly shot up from the water and coughed my fucking lungs out. 'Fucking bastard' I thought to myself. I started gagging and water came out of my mouth. "SHUT THE FUCK UP TRAVIS" I quickly covered my mouth and looked down, the water had been turned slightly red. I had only gotten bruises so that wa— I looked down at my arm to see cuts all across my arms. I looked around the bathroom and saw the broken mirror and next to it was a glass shard with blood on it. What the fuck did I do?? Could I really not remember what happened. I pulled the tub stopper thingie out and got up from the bathtub. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was distorted from the glass being broken. But from what I could see, I had huge eye bags, my bruise on my eye had been hit again so the bruise was once again there. I had another bruise on my chin and it felt like I had many on my torso. I looked down to see that I was right. I looked back at my arms and decided to deal with those when I got dressed.

I had dressed into just a simple green hoodie and grey sweatpants. I pulled up my sleeves and grabbed the bandages from the bathroom. Though I don't remember doing this, it looked like I was pretty fucking sad or some shit when I did this. I wrapped my arms up and hid the bandages somewhere so nobody would find them. I heard my dad leave the house so I knew I was safe to be a little louder, but I still felt the need to be quiet, just in case. I grabbed my phone to check the time but I was met with something else.

____________________________

12:55 PM
Monday
11 missed calls from unknown
14 missed calls from Sal :)
7 missed calls from Phillip :(
36 unread messages from Sal:) and 2 more

____________________________

The calls and messages weren't the only things that were surprising to me, it was fucking Monday, I had apparently been out of it all weekend, can't remember a single thing. I didn't want to look at any of the texts though, it felt like too much, and I could just skip school today. I could explain everything to them later, I'm sure they will understand.

What's the worst that could happen?

-Sals Pov-

-1:22 PM-

I had been pacing back and forth in the bathroom , it was just me and Larry, Phil was here earlier but he had went to class. "Sal, I'm sure he's fine." Larry said trying to reassure me. But I had a bad feeling, it was currently Monday and Travis wasn't at school, what worried me the most was the last text he sent. I scrolled back up to our last conversation.

'I'm sorry Sallyface.'

He didn't respond to any of my messages ever since then. I was worried because what if he did something to himself or if someone did something to him! "Larry we're leaving." I said to Larry, "Sal it's the middle of the day!" "Well you didn't seem to care about that when you made out with fucking church boy!" I blurted out, I quickly covered my mouth. I muttered a sorry to him, not sure if he could hear it.

"Let's just go to my truck." Larry said walking out of the bathroom, I followed after him.

The car ride was fucking dreadful, I really wanted to know if he was ok. "We're here" Larry said pulling up by the house. The only car in the driveway was Travis'. I remembered what it looked like from Friday. I saw that there was a light on in the 2nd floor window, I'm assuming that's Travis' room. I let out a sigh. "Let's go through the window" Larry said. I agreed and got out of the car, Larry following. I looked behind me to see Larry getting out a ladder. The sight made me laugh.

Larry set up the ladder so that it was in front of the window. I could see something on the bed, it looked as if Travis was under the blanket. I knocked on the window. I hope he's ok.